Katerean

~Katereans POV~

"Why should you be our worse nightmare?" said the commander.

"How about I show you because it would be to easy explaining it to ye!" I said and I jump up and flipped over his head, landing behind him with my back facing him and I kicked my leg behind me and he fell forward. Then the other seven started to attack me. The first one came at me with his gun ready I grabbed the muzzle/barrel of his gun and brought it towards me and down, lifted my knee up and kneed his face breaking his nose and you could here it break. "One down six to go." I said. Two more came after me and I just dunked and let them hurt themselves and I slid to the fourth guy, jumped up, grabbed his shoulders and flipped over him as he flipped with me falling on his front side unconscious. "Four down, three to go! And three is the charm!" I said.

"Get her! and don't let her get away!" yelled their commander that was cowering behind some whine barrels. The fifth guy was smart and grabbed his sword. The Sirius was still there standing dumbfounded. So I took the fencers swords, these are nice swords.

"Been awhile since I used two swords at once and lived..." I whispered and started charging towards the man. He swung his sword towards my left but I was able to dodge it easily. He did it again towards my right and I dodged I took a swing hitting his sword and back bending with him. I got a better grip on my sword and used the hilt of it once I brought him back up from the bend and hit his jaw knocking him out using the hilt of the sword. With only two left I jumped and landed right behind them without a sound and bringing the swords across their necks but not slicing them. I put enough pressure on their necks to make them pass out. I turned towards their commander I dropped the swords and grabbed my nicely golden gun with a beautiful design of dolphins, cats, and my name embedded into the gold. Dolphins for the ocean, cats for how I act like one sneaky and silent, my name for remembrance. I shot at the barrel making a through and through hole in it slightly scaring the commanders cheek and watched as he ran away back to headquarters.

"WOW THAT WAS FUN! I didn't even brake a sweat....damn!" I said while turning around just to see the swords I used gone and the Sirius gone to. "Huh...they didn't even let me introduce my self properly." I sadly said but walked towards their ship.

~Eduardo's POV~

Her gun.....its amazing and the way she held it was perfect with a smirk plastered on her face meant she knew what she was doing. I was mesmerized by how she fought and saved our asses from going to prison until Nathan told me we were going back to the ship. That's when I realized I was the only one standing there watching her with Nathan telling me to stop staring and drooling at her.

"I wasn't drooling!" I said while running back to the ship with him.

"Mhm sure you weren't....and if you weren't then why is there drool on your chin?"

"THERE IS NO DROOL ON MY FACE!" I said bringing my hand to my embarrassed face and wiping it of the drool that WAS there.

"Jeez you don't even know her and yet yer still fantasizing over her." He said while calmly walking onto the ship with me.

"You would to if you actually paid attention to what she just did and not only that.....but she's beautiful." I said quietly while looking at the floor of the ship.