Intro

I've always been told me that there are two sides to life. The "light" side and the "dark" side. Well in my seventeen years I've learned a few things.

Like that my parents were from different sides. My dad was on the light side while my mom was on the dark side. Well, they were before they were killed. That was a long time ago now I live "in the middle" or undecided I haven't picked a side yet but my friends have.

By law, I don't have to pick until I'm eighteen which is in a few days. As in I have to pick where I want to live, with whom I want to live with, and what kind of life I live plus what color my wings turn!

The light side is for goodie goodies who care for each other walk hand in hand it looks peaceful but on the dark side, everyone minds their own business most of them are nice some are rude and grumpy tho.

I guess I just haven't thought about it much. I love talking to my friends and sending joy but I like my privacy. I'm divided in between my friends. Bella and Lilith are on the light side but Fang and Bella are on the dark side.

My mom's parents are on the dark side but my Dad's parents are on the light side. Half of my family is on one side and the other on the other side. You see how hard this is for me? On top of that, you get powers when you go over! Nothing like flying or the basic powers but actual cool ones!

One more thing before I show you around my world. On either side is a twin. The dark side has Ethan Dolan and the light side has Grayson Dolan. Both extremely hot and even more powerful!

Grayson is the nicest person you'll ever meet! He would do anything for anyone. The only thing that I don't like about him is that he never stops giving. Ethan, on the other hand, is the complete opposite. He's rude and bossy he has no respect and will stop at nothing from making everyone's life a living hell.

They are the rulers of the two lands. If I don't choose by midnight on my birthday they will call upon me and ask themselves which side I choose.

Now that you know a little bit about my world let me show you around a bit to help me pick which side I want to choose.

Cover by @Secretgiggles783