"I see you" Draymond smirked.

"Okay I see you too" I said playing dumb.

"Looks like lil Steph is staring at lil miss fine ova there" Draymond said.

"Nigga shut yo ass up, I ain't staring at nothing" I said to him.

"Alright so you weren't just staring at the girl who's wearing Klay's jersey and who's hair is in a curly bun?" Draymond asked.

"Mine, she's wearing my jersey" I said to him.

"Aha a brotha is caught" Draymond said clapping his hands together.

"Dammit" I cursed running a hand over my face.

"Don't worry Steph I ain't gonna tell anyone about your crush" Draymond said laughing.

"Man you trippin' I ain't got no crush" I said to him.

"Naw but for real man do you know her?" He asked me.

I walked closer to him and lowered my voice, "I just met her man her name is Chasity" I said to him.

"That's a cute name for a cute girl" He said looking at her.

"Aye" I said slapping the back of his head.

Draymond winced and grabbed his head, "Damn, why you gotta slap a nigga?!" He exclaimed.

"Don't stare at her like that" I said to him.

"Hold up hold up, she's yours?" Draymond asked. I threw my head back and rolled my eyes. "Because last time I checked you're married with three kids" Draymond said stroking his chin.

"Shut the hell up man, this conversation is over" I said to him.

Chasity

The game was over and the Warriors had won just like Sabrina and I predicted. The entire night Steph and I were looking at each other but I wasn't complaining at all.

Before the game he was talking to a Draymond about something and then Draymond looked at me and Steph slapped him.

I wonder what that was about?

"Come on girl maybe we will run into Steph" Sabrina said.

"Excuse Miss Chasity" Someone said. I looked to my left and saw a security guard.

"Uh yes" I said.

"You have been requested by Mr. Curry, he would like to see you" The guard said.

My eyes widened, "Uh-okay" I said. I looked at Sabrina and her eyes were wide and her mouth dropped. "Can my friend come?" I asked him.

"Of course" He replied, "Please follow me" He said. Sabrina and I stood up and followed the security guard to an empty room. "He will be here in a second" He said as he closed the room and left us.

"Oh my gosh Chasity he requested for you!" Sabrina said.

"I can't even believe this is happening right now" I said looking at her.

"Bitch you're about to meet your future husband" She said.

"I-" There was a knock on the door that cut me off from speaking. The door opened and Stephen mother fucking Curry walked in the door.

"Holy shit" I whispered.

"Imma just leave y'all alone for a bit" Sabrina said slowly leaving the room after she gawked at Steph for a bit. She closed the door and then it was just Steph and I.

"Hi babygirl" He said in a raspy voice that went straight to my pussy making my thighs clench real fast.

"Hi Mr.Curry" I replied as a smirk came on his face. His eyes went to my thighs and I blushed as he could see them clenched together.

He chuckled and walked over to me, "Can I hug you?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He was sweaty but I didn't care.

He pulled away a little and rested his hands on my lower back. I stared at him in awe and I couldn't believe this was happening right now.

"What's that look on your face Chasity?" Steph questioned. The way he said my name made my knees weak.

"I just can't believe I'm talking to you right now" I said to him.

Steph chuckled and used one of his hands to grab one of my hands.

"It's okay you don't have to be nervous around me" He said.

I nodded my head.

"What did you think of tonight's game?" He asked me.

"You played great, well you always play great" I said to him.

"Thank you babygirl" Steph said.

"Where's your wife and kids?" I asked him.

Steph frowned and placed his bottom lip between his teeth.

"They left, I already talked to them" Steph said to me. "But I want to focus on you Miss Chasity Renae" Steph said.

I bit my bottom lip because of the way he said my name. He was so so so sexy. Steph's phone buzzes in his pocket and he took it out and frowned at the text message.

"I have to go babygirl" Steph said.

I poked my bottom lip out and Steph touched my lip and held it between his fingers.

"Don't worry baby girl I will see you again soon" He said as he pecked my cheek.

"You have my Insta" I said to him.

"I do but can I have your number?" He asked me.

"Of course" I said to him.

He gave me his phone and I added my contact in. I gave it back to him and he grinned. He typed a few things in his phone and he showed me.

I was saved as babygirl💋 in his contact.

"I'll definitely see you later baby" Steph said as he caressed my cheek and then left the room.

Sabrina came back into the room and I smiled with such a big grin on my face.

"Girl what happened?" She asked me.

"Such great things" I replied.

-

Hope y'all like this chapter💋💋💋