I break out laughing, "You have such a fucked up imagination" I said to her.

"Well he's at least going to say hi to you, he Dm'd you and called you baby girl" Sabrina shrugged.

"I hope so" I said too her.

We pulled up to the stadium and found a parking spot. We quickly went inside and found our seats. The teams were warming up, the Warriors were playing the Mavericks.

"Oh we are so gonna crush this team" I said to Sabrina.

"Oh yeah Mavericks you're going down" Sabrina said.

I looked on the court and saw Steph sitting down on the side line talking to Klay.

"Look theres Steph" I pointed out to Sabrina.

"Girl you better get his attention" Sabrina smirked.

"I can't look who's here" I said frowning.

Ayesha walked in with Riley and Ryan, Cannon probably stayed home because he's just a newborn.

"Girl you will have your moment with him, just wait" Sabrina said giving me a nudge.

Steph looked up and our eyes locked. His moth fell agape and they widened. I stared back at him with my bottom lip between my teeth. Steph's open mouth turned into a small smirk and he raised his hand and gave me a small wave.

I was star struck and I couldn't move, was this really fucking happening right now?! Stephen just freaking smirked and waved at me.

Do something back you idiot!

I gave him a smile and raised my hand and waved back at him. He gave me a wink and I felt like I was dreaming.

Stephen

She's even more gorgeous in person.

She was wearing my jersey and damn she looked fine in it.

"Damn" I whispered.

"What?" Klay asked me.

"Huh?" I said breaking my gaze with her.

"You said damn" He said.

"Yeah because I accidentally bit my tongue" I lied.

"Aight" Klay said.

"Baby" Ayesha said from behind me. I turned around and smiled. I kissed her lips and she smiled into the kiss.

"Hi daddy" Riley said. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Hey princess" I said to her. Ayesha handed me Ryan and I kissed her cheek.

"You ready for the game?" Ayesha asked.

"You know I'm always ready" I replied smirking. I handed Ryan back to Ayesha and said goodbye to them as I grabbed a basketball from the cart and started to shoot.

I started to look in Chasity's direction and saw she was staring back at me. I dribbled the ball to her side of where she was and shot a three.

'swish'

I looked back at her and she was still looking at me and smiling. I smiled back at her and then I felt a ball hit my head.

I turned around and saw Draymond walking over to me. I looked back over at Chasity and she was laughing with her friend.

"Steph" Draymond said.

"What" I said whipping my head around and pretending like I wasn't staring at Chasity.