twentieth

mistaken

He crashed down on the ground, his phone fell from his hand. Mariana said some more things but he couldn't hear them anymore.

His entire body was in trance. He was sitting against the wall, he wasn't crying. He held his eyes closed, realising what was happening. His hands were hanging loosely around his body while he leaned against the white wall behind him. 

He couldn't believe the words just heard from Mariana. The one he loves, the mother of his child, is missing. The mother of his child. 

Then it hit him. What happened to Olivia? 

His shaking body grabbed his phone and dialed Mariana's number again. "Jorge? What's up?" You could clearly hear she was crying. 

"Where is Olivia?" Tears came up in his eyes again. You could hear a warm sigh on the ohter side of the line.

"She is fine, Martina dropped her off at Emily, a friend in Italy, before she went away. The day after she didn't return to pick her up and she doesn't answer any calls. She isn't home either" Mariana tried to explain as clear as possible. 

Jorge bit on his lip, trying not to produce any more tears. "I'm going to Italy and take Olivia to Buenos Aires. I'll take care of her" Jorge said, determined to keep Olivia as safe as possible. He took out his laptop and bought the soonest plane ticket towards Italy.

-

As he was waiting on the airport of Buenos Aires, he had been calling around. He tried to set up a search team to find Martina, he was not letting her slip away. Every one of their friends was already informed about Martina's situation and they were all open to help Jorge. 

Mariana and Emily helped as well and now they finally had a good search team. The police would only start looking 24 hours after Martina had been missing which means in 3 hours. 

The plan was that Mariana, Alejandro and Francisco would inform the police exaclty what happened and help them with their search. Cande, Lodo, Facu, Rugge and Diego were going to be part of the search team and figure out possible places Martina could be.

Jorge would pick up Olivia from Emily and then take the plane back home. He would help his friends and the search team, determined to find Martina. 

The gate for Jorge's flight opened as he walked towards it and got inside. He sat down and took a hand through his messy brown hairs. He opened his phone and scrolled over Martina's instagram.

He closed his eyes as the memory of them together three years ago got back in his brain.

"Love?" She called me over with her beautiful voice. I smiled and directioned towards her. She placed her small arms around my neck and looked at me with a pretty smile stuck on her lips.

Those kissable lips. 

"What is it honey?" I asked her, holding my hands on her waist. She kissed my nose shortly and let out a giggle afterwards.

"I wanted to go to the karaoke tonight with the girls. Will you and the guys come too?" She questioned, her eyes full of hope. 

"Really? You know I can't sing" I whined as she pouted at me. 

"So what? Please.... Do it for me" She whispered the last words, moving her head closer to mine. Her lips barely touched mine and her hands caressed my cheeks.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I slightly laughed a bit, holding her body close to mine. She moved her soft lips towards my ear.

"Maybe"  She whispered in it, her lips pressed against my ear. I sighed and finally gave in.

"Okay then" I agreed with her, making her immediately loose from my body. She let out an excited squeal.

"Thank you so much Jorgito! We'll be there at 8, tell the guys to come as well!" She shouted while she waved me goodbye and walked away. My stare followed her until she dissapeared around the corner.

Gosh, she is so damn cute.

The sound of a woman speaking made him shot out of his dream. Well, more like a memory. He looked out of his window and saw the plane had landed already.

Had he been sleeping that long? He just rubbed his eyes and stepped out of the white airplane. 

-

His brown haired daughter was quietly sleeping on his lap. He was back in Buenos Aires again and finally managed to get Olivia to sleep. She was almost 4 now, and she had been questioning about her mother a lot.

She was confused and sad, and she cried the whole time. Jorge tried to calm her in every way and finally succeeded. 

He had his laptop standing in front of him, trying to figure out where Martina could be. Another problem was also that nobody knew if she was kidnapped, if she got lost, or if she went away herself.

Meanwhile Martina was sitting in her hotelroom in Seville. She was spread out over the huge hotelbed, totally lost. She had left everyone because she felt like she dissapointed everybody, like she did everything wrong.

She had been so in her own thoughts that she didn't realize that that was not true at all. 

But now she was there, in Seville, losing everyone she ever loved. Her mind was playing tricks on her and she couldn't realize it.

Her eyes produced tears by the thought of either Olivia or Jorge. She didn't want to get back with Jorge because she knew the only thing they do is argue. 

But on the other side she knew she loves him. He was someone she needed, the father of her child. But now she let it all go, she lost it.

This was for the best cause she couldn't hurt him anymore. She didn't want to hurt more people she loved. The only thing was that by leaving everything behind, she hurt everyone way more than she ever did.

They had no clue where she was, and the thought that she was dead was in everyone's mind, only no one dared to speak it, too scared that it'd be true. 

< just a filler, i promise there will be more in the future.. >

< manon >