Thanks

I decided to post a message on the message board for All Might's website.

He never really replies to his messages, but it was worth a shot, right?

~Flashback~

I was held hostage in the convenience store I was shopping at. A short villain with a super speedy quirk was robbing a cashier for their money. The villain had blocked the phone near the exit of the store.

"Anybody who takes a step towards the exit is gon' get shot! Back the fuck up bitches! No one's gonna get hurt if y'all do what I tell ya!" the criminal roared. The customers were gaping in horror, shaking violently. The glanced toward the cashier who was quickly loading a bag with all of the cash register's money.

"Everyone take out y'all's wallets!" the villain scowled. "I want every one of y'all's money!" Everyone in the store quickly pulled out their wallets.

I was the only one that didn't follow through.

The scoundrel scanned the store and when his eyes fell on me, he glared. "Hey, bitch! Get out your wallet or you'll get shot! I want your money first! And I want it NOW!" he thundered. I gave him a cold glance and sneered,

"I'm not afraid of you."

He quickly got out his gun and aimed at me. I flinched in reaction to his sudden movement. A wave of emotions rushed over me. All the feelings that I have felt in the past hit me like a bus. Sadness, pain, guilt, happiness, anger, fear, and adrenaline. There was one feeling I had felt the strongest. Hope. I hoped for a solution. I hoped for savior. I even hoped for a better way to die other than this. His finger reached the trigger and he almost pulled it.
He stopped and turned to the exit.

There was laughter coming from outside.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! DO NOT FEAR! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!" a familiar boisterous voice approached.

"Shit! He's here! Dammit! GIMME THE MONEY! NOW!" the villain scurried over the cashier holding the bag of money, and pointed the gun at the worker.

Before the cashier could give the bag to the hoodlum, All Might dashed quickly in the store to hold the criminal in a headlock. He was so fast at doing so, that I didn't see him even entering in the store.

The villain struggled out of his headlock, but he had no luck. He dropped his gun and raised his hands high. He hung his head low in shame of giving up.

When the police arrived, the marauder was arrested. When I saw All Might keeping an eye on the criminal with handcuffs, he turned to me.

He gave me a wink and a caring smile.

I felt my cheeks warm up as he turned back around and left the store.

I never saw him again.

After the incident, many of my friends had told me that I needed to chat to him on his website. They said that he'll most likely reply if you had an incident that happened to you where All Might  saves the day.

Of course, I didn't believe them. Why would All Might message me? Plus, he has saved many people before, so his website must be exploding with messages.

~Flashback End~

*years later into the present*

I sat on my chair and put my laptop on my desk. I took a deep breath, thinking, 'Will All Might judge me for chatting him years later? No... He wouldn't do that. Why did I decide to chat him now? I could've chatted with him 6 years ago... Whatever. Now or never.'

I started typing on the message board.

'(Y/U [Your Username]): Hello! I don't know if you'll ever see this, but 6 years ago you saved my life. I know you get that a lot but it really meant something to me. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here typing this message at this very moment! I am very grateful that you saved me. I will never forget how you laughed so boisterously in that moment. You really show that you are the #1 hero. I bet so many people admire you, including me. I don't really know what else to say besides thank you. Because I want you to know that you're the one person who I am truly thankful for. Thank you for saving so many people. Sorry for the bother, I just felt like typing this.'

My finger hovered over the enter key. I knew I was hesitating, but I really wanted to send the message.

My hand fell in defeat, pressing the enter button.

I sat back in my chair, looking up at the ceiling. I felt like I was waiting for something. But what? I wasn't waiting for a reply, because I knew All Might would never respond.

A popping sound signaling a notification rung in my ears.

"A... Reply...?"

—————————————————————

A/N: YALL IM SO UNCREATIVE FOR MY LAST CHAPTER OF THE FIC IM CURRENTLY WRITING SO HERE'S A NEW FIC!! 👍