1) Sonadow: A Kingdom Celebration

This request interested me.

PoV: Sonic (aka Arthur)

The kingdom was throwing a huge ball for me. The last time I had visited this place I defeated Merlin and his granddaughter, Merlina who now stand by my side.

"The entire kingdom has gathered here for you, your Majesty," Merlina said as she waved a hand to show me the full ballroom.

"You really didn't need to do this," I replied, "Just having the trust of the people is enough to thank me."

"Your Majesty," Lancelot bowed down in front of me.

"Hey you really don't need to bow," I responded.

"Yes your highness," he stood up, his armour glistening to the ballroom lights, "Your majesty."

"Yes?" I tried looking beyond his metal helmet to see his eyes.

"I would like to speak with you in privet, if you may," he said getting up.

"Alright," I hopped down from the thrown, it was too high for my feet to reach the floor.

Lancelot brought me into his room er- chambers. He requested for me to sit on his bed, and I sat down.

"So what did you need me for Lancy?" I asked.

"Pardon?" He asked.

"Sorry, what is tiz it you need to speak to me about??" I didn't really know how to translate.

"Your form of tongue if most amusing Sire. But may I ask why you mentioned the name Lancy?" He asked.

"Oh it was just a nickname. A shorter version of your name, just to say for fun," I explained.

"Hmhmhm," he laughed quietly, "I do wish to understand you more my Lord," he brushed his hand against my cheek. The metal armour being unforgivingly cold, "You're nothing like any other being I've encountered."

"Lance, your armour. It's really cold," I shivered.

"Then I shall remove it for you Sire," he removed his gauntlets and his hands held mine, "For I only wish to please a creature, such as yourself."

His words made my face heat as he removed his chest plate. Black, elegant fur and silky white fur over his chest. He pulled the red cape from my shoulders with though ruff yet gentle hands.

"Lance... what are you doing...?" My body was heating as he laid me on my back.

"I wish to show you my loyalty at my most your Majesty," he purred, finally removing his helmet, "If you will your highness?"

"It's okay..." my body spoke for my mind... I didn't know if I wanted this or not.

---

Soon he had removed any cloth from my body, himself was the the only thing that covered me. He wore nothing now, his black fur elegant as it was lit by candle light. I felt my body melt as his lips connected with mine...

PoV: Lancelot

His highness was the most elegant creature I had ever seen. His tongue so unique to his speech; and now that I have him with a kiss, I only wish to please him. I ran my hand to his tail. His slight jump and now parted lips told me he gasped and my sudden touch. Entry to beyond his barrier of supple lips was given. I enter without hesitation, gently as a leaf of a stream to not hurt my king. My finger grazed his fur as though his fur were delicate flower petals. The silkiness of his azure pelt was far gentler and more valuable than the finest of silks. His tongue was a marvaous in taste as it was in his speech. I loved all of him.

I wished to enter him, but for only his pleasure. I would never forgive myself if I cause a jewel as him to be harmed.

PoV: 3rd Person

Lancelot's hand drifted along Sonic's as thought it were the finest of China's. Sonic bathing in the pleasurable sensations sent by those ebony hands. Two sheths began revealing the flesh hidden underneath. The larger patiently awaiting the right moment to enter it's partner. The smaller only reacting to soft and gentle kisses on its owners neck.

As Lancetlot gave chase to Sonic's moans his hands flowed down to azure hips. Sonic lower half raised and awaiting lubrication. Gently, two finger passed beyong the entrance of peach lips, coating themselves in clear fluid. Moans were at last erupting from those same peach lips as the tan ones continued down Sonic's body to his stomach. The thorough lubrication of saod fingers finished and the hand trailed down to just above a wagging azure tail. Kissed came from the bonding of peach and tan lips as the gently coating of Sonic's entrance began. The tapping of a tail against the bedding ceased as a finger enter the only opening for it to fit.

Slight shock stopped Sonic's pleasure, but only for a moment as he adjusted to the small limb. Sweet nothings were whispered into shaphire ears as moans erupted from the result of a limb rocking in and out of it's partner. A second finger entered and began to spread it's location as preparation for the next actions. Moans were echoing through Lancelots chambers as the actions proceeded. A hard throbbing member enter the smaller azure hedgie who gave a small shout.

"Shh my Love. Please bare with me and wait, for I only wish to give you the up most pleasure during this," Lancelot whispered.

"Okay... I'll wait, just promise it'll feel better," Sonic replied.

"That is a promise my dear," Lancelot replied and began to kissed his beloved once more.

Minutes passed and Sonic nodded as he gripped a sheets. Lancelot began his movements slow and peaceful. Sonic's breath begining to hitch and skip as a far more powerful form of pleasure began to pool his body. Kissed and kind words cover the little azure as Lancelot was given pleasure from tight and silky walls within his beloved.

Moans grew louder as the pace picked up. The bed begining to squeak and rock. A loud moan echoed the castle corridor as strong hard flesh rammed a sensitive bundle of nerves withing Sonic. Upon hearing such a strong reaction if pleasure Lancelot repeated that action, both hedgehogs falling deep into pure bliss. Mixed moans from both voices filled the chambers as the room continued its bask in heat.

The sudden contraction of hot, tight, and silky walls around Lancelot's piercing shaft ment the release of Sonic's physical bliss. The now tighter space he moved it bringing him to his own release, filling his beloved partner with a warm, white bliss.

They rested along side each other. Sonic's body exhausted from a new experience. Lancelot watched as the one he loved drifted off into a peaceful slumber. He took responsibility in cleaning him and himself before joining he partner. His dreams hope for his love to be returned in the morning.

~~~

This time set to right these stories, I'm a be honest, it's really hot. To have those little phrases and things, I love it. I would gladly wrote more of these.

But it's 4 am and I need to sleep so...

Goodnight. 😪😴😪😪😪