im here - connor x reader

Start from the beginning

Gavin was sadly correct, 9 was rush hour, everything else was usually quiet for some reason. (Y/n) shook her head as she felt her ears redden for a odd reason. Her palms began to sweat. "No Gavin, fuck you." She cursed, crossing her arms and shoving away from him, making him stumble back.

As she walked to fetch Hank's coffee and rush away into the public eye, she felt a hand grope her ass, she froze when Gavin's other hand held her closer to him, she felt lightheaded as her lips quivered.

Her ass rubbed against his thigh as she tried moving, yet Gavin was strong, he stuck her in her place. He groaned into her ear. "Don't you ever disobey me. You hear me you slut? If you ever shove me again ill show you what's under these pants and teach you. You hear me fucker?"

(Y/n) felt her heart, mind, and everything shut down when she heard his words. 'He would fucking rape me?!' she thought. She smelled the whiskey on his lips when they touched her cheek.

She could hear her heart pump so fast in her ears, her breath quickened as she felt hot tears pool in her eyes. She began crying, loudly. Gavin tried shutting her up by placing a hand over her mouth, which meant he removed his arm from her hip.

She quickly broke away, leaving the coffee and ran to her little group with hot tears rolling down her face. Cries escaped her as she saw both Hank and Connor jump from thier seats. Hank saw his target and ran to him, fists clenched.

Connor watched, reading (Y/n) senses and body function. He quickly saw you were experiencing hyperventilation and rushed to you, noticing your swaying nature, you were also close to passing out.

Nothing could describe what you were feeling, you felt gross. Your head span as you clutched your chair, sobbing which drew alot of concern from other coworkers, but they were soon distracted by the sound of a fight in the kitchen.

Through blurry eyes you saw Connor suit, the thought was comforting. Connor was your friend. Connor was your crush, you trusted him with your life. He is your partner. That's what made you finally move and collapse into his arms, hiding your head in his chest.

Connor stumbled back slightly at the impact but gently lowered both of you and him to the floor for safety. "(Y/n). I need you to relax, okay? Listen to me." Connor could literally feel you shaking in his arms, which made him grimace.

"He-He. He touched m-me. ME!" You words were broken as you gripped Connor's jacket tightly. You moved closer to Connor, both your knees touched now as Connor gently pushed you so you laid on him.

He sat still, and carefully let his hand rub your arm, you looked, wide eyed to the touch in fear. Yet you didn't see imperfection, just smooth, soft hands. You relaxed only slightly, still crying.

"FUCK YOU, YOU OLD SHIT!" The sound of Gavin yelling made you crumble again as you yelled, squeezing yourself against Connor who welcomed you with open arms. He looked, seeing both Gavin and Hank still fighting, though Gavin's lip was cut. Connor smirked at that for a brief second.

But he was now focused on you. He gently began rocking you in his arms, luckily no one was there to see you both, which made it twice as easier. Connor shushed you motherly. "Here, your freezing." His LED flashed as his hands suddenly grew warm, he held them out of you. Letting you choose where you felt comfortable.

You looked to them, still shaking and whimpering. You grabbed them each, placing one on your cheek and the other on your side. Connor smiled warmly as you used a free hand to press the hand to your cheek, and leaving it there.

You stared straight ahead, feeling your heartbeat ring in your ears as you heard nothing at all, which only scared you more. Your breath quickened, why were you still scared? Gavin was yards away still, he could get you.

Connor cursed in his mind when he saw your levels rising in panic. "Let's go home okay (Y/n). Let's go see Sumo." Connor saw you nod frantically as you began crying. You wanted to go home, see Sumo and be comforted by his lovable nature.

Connor sat up, guiding you to the evidence room. Like hell he could drive and take care of you at the same time. "I'm getting the key's okay?" He muttered gibberish, finally opening the door with Your pass that was conveniently in your pocket, which fell when you were next to Connor.

It was dark, which seemed good. After going down stairs he set you down, the only light was a shitty ceiling lamp above you, yards away. "(Y/n), look at me." You had your face in your hands, finally Connor grabbed them and gently cradled them in his.

"Can you count to 5?" He spoke in a soft tone, one that made you actually listen. "I. I-I don't kn-know-"

"Five." It wasn't stern or sour, in fact it was a whisper, gentle and wary. It shocked you enough that your eyes and Connor's met. "F-Five." You felt Connor sit in front of you, still clutching your hands and keeping his eyes locked on you.

The air was thick, you felt hot yet...safe. As long as Connor was there it felt...okay.

"Four." Connor's voice elevated ever so slightly, he moved closer. He let go of your hands and easily took of his jacket to wrap it around you. You gripped his jacket, smelling the calming smell of shockingly Vanilla.

"Four."

'She's breathing normally, she is still tense and crying.' Connor checked off. He gave you a warm, yet uncontrollable smile. Your lips moved upwards ever so slightly at his smile. You could look at it all day, now that you taught Connor to smile correctly. Now his smile is one of your favorites.

"Three." Connor moved slowly to sit next to you, letting his right hand gently cradle your left, your shoulders touched. He soon began humming your favorite song, which was slow and loving. You remembered it. Your heart 'warmed' as some say.

"Three." You took a breath. Using your free hand you wiped away your tears. You realized you were in the evidence room, wow. Then again you were only paying attention to Connor.

"Two." Connor gently wiped a hair out of your face, you closed your eyes, feeling the gentle oh so ever smooth fingertips glide across your face.

"Two."

"One."

You hugged Connor, moving to sit on his lap to fully hug him. The air felt cool, and Connor's hug felt warm and loving.

Pulling away you gave a smile. "Thank you." Your voice was quiet, Connor only nodded.

"For you, anything."

~

lol u thought they would kiss HA u wish lol sorry (pls no kill i like living)

anyhow it's late lmao byeeeeee