INTRO

The name was Y/n L/n. You were the backup vocalist and one of the lyricists in the group. The band loved you because of not only your creativity and positivity, but also because you were so loyal to them, always full of energy with an flamboyant personality. You could be childish at times, but they didn't seem to mind. How did you ever become part of a family as good as this?

Well, Murdoc had found you. He found you in an Alleyway, trying to stay dry next to a dumpster from the pounding rain like some animal. You were just a child at that time. He had the heart to help you and brought you back to his place to warm you up, questioning you on your family's whereabouts. We're going to save that information for another time, anyways, with your family out of the question, he was conflicted on what to do while you had discovered he was trying to form a band. You had gotten excited, asking if you could join, showing him what you could do. He was impressed by the talent you possesed and confidence, so he took you under his wing as he gathered more band members.

How you get along with each of the members:

-Murdoc: You and him bond alot and usually like to cause trouble. Most of the time you guys would joke around alot and mock/tease eachother. You guys have/had deep conversations. In a nutshell, he was basically like a crazy uncle or a dad.

-2D: You and him got along fairly well, He liked to baby you and you honestly enjoyed it at moments (hence your child like attitude sometimes) you were like a little sister to him.

-Russell: You and him also got along very well. He was the second person you put your entire trust into (next to Murdoc) He knew big parts of your past and is very understanding. He's like another dad, due to his protectiveness over you. You two like to cook with eachother and play games.

-Noodle: You and her instantly became great friends when she first arrived in that box and she did that awesome solo. You guys sometimes pulled pranks on Murdoc to piss him off. You would love playing games and dancing with her. She was a fun one to be around in your opinion.