Chapter 1

"250,000!"
"50,000!"
"1million!"
"2.5million!"

"50million."
There were a lot of murmurs from the crowd as this unknown voice stepped forward. I was still knocked out.

"S-sold to....P-prince Demarko?!"

I snorted as I woke up.
Where was I? Oh yeah the pet auctions. Ugh.
Hold the front door and shut the phone.
Who was I just sold to?

My cage was unlocked and a collar was put on me with a leash attached to it. You know what I don't even care. Free food and somewhere that wasn't here to sleep? This was basically heaven for us pets.

I was lead outside . So this is what it looked like....yeah it hadn't changed much.

Woahhh...is that a limo??!
Well a true wealthy girl like me deserves the best.
As I stepped in I was greeted by a tall vampire with golden eyes and curly brown hair. He looked even hotter with the light stubble on his chin. He looked different to the others, they were usually dark and mysterious, he looked....happy?

"Hello Jayda, it's a pleasure to meet you" He said grinning at me. He also looked younger than other vampires.

"Yo" I said blankly. What? I didn't know what to say. I've only been a pet for about 2 years and all the pet master did was whip us if we didn't follow orders properly and quick enough. And luckily for me that never happened to me as I'm a perfectionist.

He chuckled lowly, "I'm guessing you're not used to this yet are you" it's like he read my mind! "So there are a few rules I'm going to set for you. But before that, I'd like to get to know you a bit better"

"Well I like to wash twice a day please, in the morning and before I sleep. Any body wash that has a flowery fragrance to it is good. Rose shampoo only, the others irritate my scalp. And when eating is like to sit on a cush-" he stopped me by putting his finger over my lips

"I meant personally...jeez you really are arrogant." He sighed. Hey! I am not. Arrogant.

"Well at least I'm not a creep who decides to touch girls' faces whenever they feel like it to fulfil their dirty Male needs" I retorted. That should show him.

He glared at me,
"Look kid. I don't think you know how this works do you. I am your new 'owner' and you must do whatever I tell you or else you'll have to face the consequences. And I like to keep my things intact thank you very much" and then a smile formed on his face

Well shit.

I just sat there blinking at him before nodding and looking out the window. It was beautiful. The trees swayed lightly in the fresh air. A form of pink clouds gathered where the sun met the ground. I couldn't look away.

My master rested his head on my shoulder and whispered into my ear, "stunning isn't it"

It startled me a bit but I regained composure and nodded, agreeing with him.

"Words Jayda"

"Y-yes master"I managed to blurt out, still don't know his name yet.

"My name is Demarko light heart. But don't let the name fool you, I can be very scary when I need to" he emphasised that 'scary' bit, it made me giggle a little.

After a 2 and a half hour drive we were finally there. Jeez he really came all the way here just to get someone like me? I guess I really am special.

"Here we are miss" Master said, opening the door for me. Woah I didn't even see him get out of the limo.
I took his hand and stepped my bare feet onto the soft and slightly damp grass. It felt wonderful. I curled my toes in the grass just to feel it in all it's glory. I looked at the master with a look that asked if I could run around in it.

He simply nodded and detached my leash and took off my collar. I could breathe.

I ran into the field of flowers and rolled around in it laughing and smiling. This felt amazing. I started to roll down a hill when I stopped myself just in case I got into trouble on my first day. Instead I stood up and did cartwheels and back walkovers. How I missed doing gymnastics.

I finally just laid on my back staring at the sky.
A few seconds later master came and sat next to me with a satisfied grin on his face.

"So...do you like it?"