Naughty girl

Stan walked into the room with a smirk painted on his face. "I heard that you have been a bad girl, you know what happens to bad girls don't you " Stan proclaimed, while hitting a cane in his left palm. Gina tugged at the ropes tied to the bedposts.
"Please daddy, I didn't mean to" Gina shyly said.
"Don't worry, if you do as daddy says then we won't have an issue here, so you're going to do as daddy says aren't you" Stan said.
"Yes daddy I promise" Gina replies
Stan ripped off her shirt to reveal her B cup breasts. He grabbed her breasts shouting "whose tits are these ?"
"They're daddies titties" Gina replied
"Yes they're my titties" proclaimed Stan slapping them back and forth. Gina let's out a slight whine.
"Now the first rule is that you won't cum until I say you can if you are going to cum then tell daddy. Is that understood?" Stan questioned
"Yes daddy I won't cum without your permission" Gina replied frantically
Stan removed her mini skirt to reveal her pink panties, he puts his fingers into her panties to feel her moist slit. He ran his finger along her cunt. Gina let out a little moan
"You like this don't you" Stan asked
"Yes daddy please put your dick in me, I need it now" Gina pleaded
"You haven't earned it yet" Stan replied.
Stan abruptly forced his fingers inside of Ginas soaking wet cunt. He finger fucked her slowly. Slowly forcing two fingers to the back of her cunt. Then back out and repeating. Gina was now moaning manically.
"Daddy this feels so good, please go faster" Gina requested.
"You promise that you won't cum?" Stan asked.
"Yes daddy I promise" Gina promised
Stan sped up, finger fucking her as fast he could, feeling around inside her wet cunt. Ginas pussy was dripping with her cunt juice. Stan removed his fingers. Gina moaned loudly. Stan moved his head to taste her.
"You taste so fucking good" Stan said while licking her cunt up and down.
"Thank you daddy, may I have a taste please" Gina requested.
Stan stroked her cunt and reached up to put his hand in Ginas mouth. Gina licked his fingers.
"Mmmmmmm" Gina moaned.
Pre cum soaked the front of Stans trousers.
"I'm going to have take these off" Stan stated removing his trousers and boxers. His shaft stood and the tip of his dick glistened with pre-cum.
"Daddy please put it in me, I need it" Gina pleaded, tugging on the ropes.
"Where do you want it" Stan questioned
"In my pussy please daddy" Gina requested
"Well this isn't what you want, you are just my cum dumpster" Stan said while licking his fingers.
He lifted Ginas legs so her knees were near her head. Ginas pussy juice ran down her ass cheeks. Stan smacked her ass, Gina whinced quietly. Stan ran his fingers around the rim of her arse hole and then inserted his two fingers.
"Daddy I've never had it in my arse before, please go softly" Gina pleaded
Stan ran his cock along Ginas soaking wet pussy, he stroked her pussy to get his hand wet. He ran his hand along his shaft to moisten his cock a bit more. He pushed the head of his rock hard cock into her arse hole. Gina cried out in pain. She held onto the pillow tighter. Slowly Stan forced his cock fully into Ginas tight arse. Gina pushed her head into the pillow crying with pain.
"This feels so good" Stan said.
Gina continued to cry with pain. Stan pulled his cock out until only an inch of it was left inside of Ginas arse hole. His girth was stretching her arse hole to proportions that shouldn't be possible. Tears began to stream down her face, "do you want daddy to stop" Stan questioned.
"No please daddy, I want you to cum in my arsehole" Gina wheezed back.
"I was hoping you'd say that" Stan said while smirking.
Stan rammed the whole of his cock to the end of her arse and pulled it out as fast as he could. He repeated this as fast as he could.
"Cum for daddy" Stan commanded
"I'm going to cum daddy" Gina replied
Stan smacked her arse, and continued to fuck her arse, pre cum was seeping into Ginas arse. Gina begged him to fuck her harder. He wrapped his hand around her throat and fucked her as hard as he could, Gina moaned loudly. Stan was struggling to hold his cum back, "I'm about to fill your arse with my cum" Stan informed Gina.
"Do it daddy, please do it I need it" Gina begged
Stan did one final push into her arse and filled her arse with his cum, his legs started to shake orgasmically, and Gina was moaning loudly and cum was flowing down her arse cheeks. Ginas legs which were still raised were shaking violently now and cum was flowing out of her glistening pussy. Stan collapsed with his cock still in her arse. "You did daddy proud" Stan told her.
He pulled his cock out and forced it into Ginas mouth. "Clean this for daddy" Stan commanded her. Gina sucked Stans cock as hard as she could, she could taste his cum flowing down her throat. Stan pulled his cock out of her mouth and got dressed. He threw Ginas panties and mini skirt at her, untied her wrists from the bed posts and said "Get dressed, we have somewhere to be." Gina did as she was told, Stan grabbed her hand and they both walked out of the door together.
"That was fun daddy" Gina said, smiling.

The End

Hey peoples , this was my first ever short story. Let me know what you think down below in the comments :p i also have a BDSM themed discord server if you want to join then here's the link :
I hope you enjoyed