After setting your phone down to charge and eating some dinner, you found your bed for what seemed like the first time in the last few days. You swore your eyes were closed before your back even hit the mattress.

Your eyes studied his figure as he slept, his curls spreading out across the white pillow in an unruly fashion and his lips slightly parted. His breathing was soft, but you could just barely hear it over the pitter patter of rain on the window of his bedroom. You were almost positive that you had never seen anything as perfect as the view that was laid out in front of you.

You clung to the white sheets as a shiver ran through your body, your skin exposed to the light breeze coming from the  white fan that spun slowly on his ceiling. He laid on his side, his warm body silently inviting you to snuggle into him and stay in bed for the rest of this dreary day.

You moved closer to his frame, slowly, being careful not to wake him. He was sprawled out on his side, so you when you finally reached him, your head was against his chest and you slipped your leg in between his. You jumped a little when you felt his arm reach over your waist and pull you ever closer to him.

"Good morning," he rasped, his eyes remaining closed as you felt him place a single kiss on the top of your head.

"Morning," you responded softly, nudging your head into where his shoulder met his neck. His warmth radiated and covered your own skin in a soft glow, making you feel safer than you had in a while. 

You woke with a start, your phone ringtone playing loudly on your nightstand. A groan left your exhausted body as you turned over, the light shining into your window making your eyes squint as you aimlessly searched the cold wooden surface for the blaring device.

"Hello?" you answered softly, the sleep in your voice obviously startling Tom who was on the other line.

"Hey, Y/N, sorry to wake you. I was just wondering if you were doing anything today? Harrison and I are playing football and we need a referee," his voice coerced your subconscious thoughts to the surface and your face immediately flushed, remembering the dream you had just had.

"Um, o-okay," you stuttered out nervously, looking over to the clock in the corner and seeing that it was 10:22AM.

"And this isn't work, we are just hanging out so you don't have to take notes or anything," Tom reminded you, knowing how seriously you took your job, but in that moment, you didn't feel like a serious employee whatsoever considering you could still feel his warm skin so vividly flushed against your body. 

"And don't forget to wear shorts!" you heard Harrison yell in the background, making you chuckle tiredly, but Tom wasn't having any of it.

"Shut up you div!" Tom yelled away from the speaker, making your eyebrows raise slightly at his unamused tone. "I'll see you soon," he bid you goodbye before hanging up the phone, leaving you alone in your bed again.

Your feet soon hit the cold linoleum floors of your apartment and you trudged over to your dresser, pulling on your favorite pair of jean shorts and a white tank top after seeing that it was supposed to be 32 degrees on your phone. You opted for a pair of black and white converse, that way you could play around with the boys and Tessa without worrying about them stepping on your toes.

You scurried off to your bathroom, flinching as you took in your face and hair in the mirror. You looked a bit wrecked, probably from the 12 hours of sleep you received.

It was nearly impossible to keep the images from your dream out of your mind as you pulled your hair back into a braid and dabbed a light amount of makeup on your cheeks.