Calum Hood|Amnesia

I was at the mall with my best friend, Kay, and my boyfriend Joey. As Kay had dragged us along with her Joey and I would play around. She had gone to try on some clothes while Joey and I sat down listening to the music over the speakers.

'I don't even like you why'd you want to go and make me feel this way?'

I turned my head to the music. This sounds...familiar?

"What's wrong babe?" I turned to Joey. "Oh nothing, just this song seems familiar." "Maybe you heard it on the radio." "Yeah but-" at that time Kay came out and distracted us. But I meant what was happening in the song sounded familiar I thought to myself.

'Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll, cause I can't control myself. I don't wanna stay I wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.'

"Y/n?" I looked at Kay.

"Hm?"

"You good?"

"Mmm? Y-yeah. Are you done shopping?" She smiled.

"Yeah, I just need to change and buy this."

"Okay, hurry."

'You call me up it's like a broken record saying that your heart hurts that you'll never get over him getting over you.'

I stared at the radio.

This voice is familiar. How do I know it?

"Probably from Kay, you idiot," I said to myself.

And when the phone call finally ends, you say, "Thanks for being a friend," And we're going in circles again and again

I thought back to a time when I told one of my best friends this. But that was as teenagers. Maybe I'm just mixing up music with life. That couldn't have happened

I dedicate this song to you,

The one who never sees the truth,

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the daylight,

I'm right here when you gonna realize

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?"

I change the station quickly. I can't. I don't know why, but I can't listen to them.

woah oh Woah oh

here's to teenage memories

woah oh Woah oh

here's to teenage memories

can I call wake you up on a Sunday?

late night I think we need a getaway

headlights, hold tight turn the radio loud

let me know where to go and I'll get you there

tell the truth and I'll show you how to dare

flashlights held tight we can own this town

never say goodbye

I remember going into the middle of the woods with a guy, the radio blasting the headlights were the second brightest thing out there, aside from our personality's. We danced on the hood of the car together, yelling lyrics to the songs playing. We both knew we were going to be in trouble when we got home but we didn't care. At the end of the night when he dropped me off he told me he was going to kiss me, I told him to shut up and do it. We didn't want to say goodnight but we had to.