New story!

So this is a new story that i was inspired to write and I was just wondering what you all think. I know the ending but idk what to put between now and then. it is a romance mystery whatever and it doesnt have a name yet. If you have any ideas let me know! I would love to hear it :D

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

There are lights everywhere but I can’t see anything.

The sound is deafening but I can’t hear anything.

My blood is rushing but I can’t feel anything.

What is happening to me? Am I dead? After all these years am I finally dead?

Oh God. Please tell me I am dead! I can’t go on living like this!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Detective. Look at this. I think it is the woman’s diary. Since she doesn’t seem to have any family or friends this might help.”

“Thank you officer. Where did you find it?” Detective Henniker took the leather-bound journal from the officer.  

“I found it in the bedside table with this.” Officer Duncan handed over a small slip of paper.

Detective took the slip of paper with a thank you and turned away, reading the note.

To whoever who finds this journal,

If you are reading this it means I am most likely dead finally and you are a cop going through all my things looking for evidence and clues of my murder. Well this journal will give you all of the clues that you will never find otherwise.

Your victim,

A. K. D.

“A. K. D.?  Our victum’s name was Kate Smith. Dead finally? Murder? Did this woman know what was going to happen to her? What kind of life has this young woman had? She is only 19 for crying out loud!” These thoughts kept running through the Detectives head. She didn’t know what to make of this. This whole thing was turning out to be so much more than it started out to be and there isn’t nearly enough time.

The Detective flipped through the journal. It was easily 500 pages long and nearly every page was filled with carefully scripted handwriting. It was going to be a long night.