Like A Soccer Mom // Ski Mask Pt. 1

Scenario: You're a teenager and it's  the beginning of summer. Ski moves into your neighborhood and you guys become bestfriends soon to catch feelings for each other . A ghetto love story starts to brew up .

Your POV

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" I darted up out of my sleep due to the loud sound startling me. I rubbed my eyes and ruffled my hair. "Godamnit , why these niggas so damn loud this early ?" I spat as I yawned. I looked around my f/c room and huffed. I reached over onto my dresser and grabbed my phone and checked the time only to see it was 12:37 pm . Waking up around this time was normal for me since my ass was always sleeping . "Ight bro lemme see what the fuck goin on" I said hopping out my bed to go look out my window. I peaked through the blinds to see a moving truck parked infront of the house right next to mine. Various people moved in and out of the truck carrying boxes but one of them caught my eye. He was tall and was very attractive. He seemed to be my age. "Oh yea , so when we fuck he ain't gon have to catch a case" I thought to myself as I smirked .He was wearing a black Bape t-shirt with a pink gorilla in the middle . He had on gray joggers which obviously was a bad idea because you could probably see his dick print. Ok ok lemme stop being dirty . As I stared at the boy  my mom knocked on my door making me jump . "Ma'am ?" I asked making my way over to my door and opening it. "Well good morning to you too" she said smirking . "We have some new neighbors , one of them seems to be your age. Go make friends " she said smiling . I hated how my mom would always want me to go talk to people. Due to me being anti social I usually stayed to myself . Why tf would I need to interact with these ugly mfs?  But this boy was cute so he got a pass. " ugh ok fine" I said as she walked off. I walked into my bathroom and started getting ready .

*time skip to 40 minutes later cause yo bitch ass took a long ass time to get dressed*

I just threw on a white polo T-shirt , black nike sweats and some nike slides cause I mean hey ,I look good in everything. I fixed my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I really wanted to meet this new boy , not just because he was cute but because he also looked cool . I left out my house and walked next door. People were still moving things in the house while the boy was sitting on the porch on his phone. I walked over to him and hesitantly spoke. "Uh Hey" I said looking over at the boy . He looked up at me and shot a me a small smile. Omfg this mf was fine as hell . His short dreads hung over his face that was scattered with tattoos. His eyes sat low and were a dark brown .
They were some of the most beautiful eyes my ass has ever seen. "Wassup" he said looking me up and down smirking. "I'm Y/n I live next door , i just wanted to introduce myself" I said flashing a small smile cause him to chuckle . " I'm Stokeley but my friends call me Ski " he said running a hand through his hair. Damn this nigga was sexy. "It's nice to meet you Ski" I said as I stretched out my hand to shake it . He took my hand and shook it gently . "Hey do you wanna hang out with me for a bit ? I'm taking a break from moving boxes and stuff" he asked motioning his hand towards the truck. "Sure blood" I said as I sat down next to him . That was the beginning of a new friendship.