Chapter three

Chapter 3: Þú er upprunnið í Kóreu! ~

Their peace was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. Iceland peeked up from his tea and looked toward the door, then toward Hong Kong when he noticed a change in the nations look; annoyed. He quickly got up and sprang toward the door until it flung open just before he could reach it, he paused in motion and went back to standing. Iceland looked as another joyful nation came in. "Hello!~" Korea flung in with his arms high in the air holding a plastic bag. "Korea is here~ Oh! You made tea for me? How nice Hong!~"

"It's for Chi-" Hong Kong silence himself when he saw the nation was already drinking China's cup.

"I like it~" Korea said after a huge gulp and sigh. "Hong, where you going to lock the door on me again?" Hong Kong gave him a look before going to close the door. "So, who's the kid?" He looked toward Iceland. "Hey! You're that, err, um, Nordic kid right?"

"I am not a child!" Iceland said with a hint of anger, though Korea didn't care much for it and gulped down the remaining little tea that was left. "Y-You're South Korea, right?" He could never remember anyone out of Europe, the same went for Korea apparently.

Korea looked over at him. "Yup!" He "slammed" the little cup down to the table and leaned over toward Iceland. "And you originated in Korea, yeah?"

"W-What?" Iceland backed away a bit. "What are you talking about? I'm not an Asian country, if that's what you mean. I'm a-"

"Yeah yeah, you're a Nordic, but you originated in Korea."

"I-I'm pretty sure I originated in Iceland, you know, my country?"

"You originated in Korea. End of story." Korea smiled.

"Leave Iceland alone, Korea." Hong Kong came back over and gave the Korean a look, he simply shrugged it away though.

"Hong~ Let's go play some games~" Korea flung his sleeves at Hong Kong. "Come on~ I'm bored~"

"Then go home." Hong Kong said coldly, Iceland watched the two siblings "talk" in his own silence, not really knowing how to react.

"Fine but you come with me~" Korea pouted. "It's not fun if I'm alone~"

"That sounds like a problem for yourself, not me." Hong Kong glared. "You should leave before China wakes up. He'll be mad that you barged in and drank his tea."

"Pfft, he won't be too mad~"

"I will aru!" China's voice sounded harsh as Iceland turned to see the man standing there with his hands on his hips. "Korea! I told you to stop barging in without asking me!"

"Awww~ I sorry~" Korea waved his sleeves a bit. "I just wanted to see you guys~"

"Bull shit aru!" China yelled and came into the kitchen more and going into the dish washer. "And you will pay!" He swag out his wok and swung it past the Korean's head, almost wacking him but he managed to fall back before it did. China tried attacking him again and again with him dodging each time. "Hold still so I can hit you!"

"W-Wait China!" Iceland got between the two just as Korea was cornered. "D-Don't do that to him!" Hong Kong stayed out of this little fight and off to the side.

"Why not! ? He deserves it! Always sneaking into my house, groping me and then taking over like he owns the place aru!"

"I only do it cause I get lonely~"

"Yes well why can't you be a little more calmer! ? This is one of the reasons North hates you!" China crossed his arms waiting for any response back but he didn't get one. Iceland turned around to unusually quiet Korean when he realized Korea was upset. "You are so obnoxious and useless South!" Hong Kong stood away but sighed, China took it way too far this time. Iceland looked back toward China and gave a bit of a dirty look but Chine only stood with an angry face before taking off and away. Iceland looked toward Hong Kong who only stood there like this was a daily thing going on, but the way he looked at Korea gave it away that the result wasn't the same.