The truth was finally out and layed on the table in clear colors. Ian thought for a second. I thought he would try to fight back, but he didn't he just nodded and kissed me on the forehead. That was his way of waving his white flag. Surrender. I don't know if we would still be friends or if he would even be in my life at all, but one thing I know is me and Ian will probably never be officially together.

His car had came just then and he walked over to it, getting in without saying anymore words. I stood there for a moment after he left, wiping away a few tears and trying to get myself together. As hard as I wanted to cry I couldn't. I don't know why, but I was more angry than sad. I walked over to King's car, and got in without saying a word.

I reminisced on last night's events. It was a hectic night, with a disappointing ending that slowly turned into something good. I'm glad King took me to his mother's house. It was exactly what I needed a home cooked meal and a house filled with love.I could definitely see why King was such a mama's boy. She was the sweetest thing.

I'm glad I ended up going with King instead of Ian. King just gave off this whole new vibe that I would probably never get from Ian. I don't know why I didn't choose earlier. I checked my phone seeing that I had a text from King.

It's cool if I come by a little later?

I texted him back, telling him it was okay. I needed to forget about yesterday with anything. And with King I'm sure he had something in store.

Ian

My plane finally landed and I was exhausted. This whole week has been crazy as fuck. It went from bad to good, and then bad again. I don't know where Zen and I stand, but after last night I don't think we should stand anywhere.

I went all the way there to make everything right and it was for a while, but she has obviously found someone else. Who am I to get in the way of that? I noticed something about this week. Zen will pretend her ass off and lie to herself about her own feelings until the end of time, but she can't fight them and until she makes it right for herself it eats at her.

That's just not something you can see, the person you love suffer from. I probably will always love Zen, but me being around is just confusing her. If it is meant to be at the end, I'll let her come to me. I can't keep chasing her like this. I admit what I did was wrong at the beginning, but if we're being really honest we weren't together then and we never have officially been. Zen was something special, and she did deserve to be happy. I ain't like that nigga King, but he was right.

I exited the plane and walked outside. I had called an old friend, Tiara, to pick me up. I needed to clear my head, and it's been a minute since I had fucked with her. It was better than a drink.

Tiara was a childhood friend, that was always here. I may not have had many friends, but she was defiantly one of them. No matter how long we didn't talk she was one of them chicks that would ride till the end. We had so much history, and she always used to help me with my problems when we were younger. I used to have the biggest crush on her, but as we got older I realized that we were better off as friends. The feelings are still there, but I know she doesn't feel the same way, so it doesn't matter.

I spotted a white Jeep in the lot and walked over to it. Before I could even reach halfway there Tiara had already ran over to me and jumped in my arms. "Iannnn" she squealed. I dropped my bags and embraced her in my arms. "Damn girl, you ain't that light" I said, laughing.

"Nigga shut up" she said thumping me in my head. I rubbed my head a little and then frowned at her. She stayed beating up on people. She has always been a tom boy "Just for that you gotta get my shit." I said walking to her car. She started to pick up the biggest one of my bags. She could barely carry it, it was so heavy and she was so small. "Ian! Get your ass over here and help me" She yelled.