Chapter 2

The light flickered.
Underneath the oldest, Jin, was preparing the food for the party later that night.
The light above him continued to flicker.
A cold breeze wrapped around him, making the oldest shiver slightly.
It was quiet.
TOO quiet.
A weird sound was heard ans that's when Jin realized, he wasnt alone anymore.
Somehow frightend he turned around, glancing into the dark of the dorm.

No one was there.
Of course not.
It was just his imagination.

The black haired male shrugged and brought his attention back onto making the food.

But something got closer and closer, Jin not noticing, till a hand raised behind him and placing itself on the Jin's shoulder.
„Boo!"
Jin screamed and flashed around, slapping who- or whatever was behind him.
„What the hell Namjoon!!??"
The taller laughed even if his slapped cheek hurted.
„You should have seen your face! Priceless!"
„You scared the shit out of me you piece of ass!"
„I know you like my ass~"
Namjoon said in a cocky tone, smirking down at his lover, who just rolled his eyes and turned around to continue making the food.
A slight pout formed on Namjoon's lips and he wrapped his strong arms around the smaller's thin waist.

————————————————————————

„How's this?"
Jungkook fixed his hair for about the 100th time.
Jimin groaned.
„God Jungkook, I dont care! We all know you just wanna impress Tae."
A small blush forms on the maknae's cheeks, quickly shaking his head in defense.
„Not at all."
Jungkook ruffles his hair one more time before turning to the blonde.
„And you? You didnt put on your special, oversized sweater for nothing. Who are you trying to impress! Yoongi? Hoseok? Both? Still dont know who you like hm?"
Jimin averts his eyes to his hands, playing with the sleeves of his oversized sweater, gulping.
„N-No it's not that..."
The red haired male rolled his eyes and snickered.
„Of course."

————————————————————————

„You know they eventually will find out."
„Sshht Tae! They wont."
„Yea they wont. Just like you and JK will never realize that you like eachother."
With that said a pillow landed in Hoseok's face and a blushing Taehyung glaring at him.
„Shut up."

Was Namjoon really the only thing in the dorm?...Who does Jimin like? Yoongi or Hoseok? And what are Yoongi and Hoseok trying to hide?
Dark dark secrets come out at a dark dark place...