Chapter One

I was stalking my twitter news feed as per usual,  the same old shit. Spam, RT for indirects and then just tweets about shit that noone cared about. My twitter wasn't popular, or known but it had quite a few followers, and they went up everyday.

The names Hayleigh- fangirl. Thats how people describe me.

I was scrolling down my news feed and saw Giles had put a tweet, - 'Announcement in 30 minutes!' I thought to myself, what could the announcement be about? I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing- Antonia. I slid the answer acrossnthe screen, and the same happy, high pitch voice spoke.

A- "Omg, Hayleigh you wouldn't guess what!? Giles Potter has an announcement, like seriously it could be about anything." She squealed.

As per usual I was used to the same voice, the same thing repeated over and over again. I just said "uh huh."

"Like he could be coming here to do a gig or something!" she just laughed and fangirled even more. I put the phone on the bed and started getting ready for the school day ahead. I hung up on Antonia, and texted her, "Sorry, yanno what the signal is like in this house!" A typical white lie.

I got dressed into my ugly, horrid coloured school uniform and tied my hair to side, -seriously,  a couldn't be arsed look for today. I was to meet Antonia at half eight,  and could not be assed with her "Boy drama". Everyday there was a new situation, with a different guy. (sounds like me irl)

"Hayleigh!" my mum called from downstairs, "You're lunch is here! Have a great day at school!" I just made a grunting noise, and mimicked her. "Have a great day at school.." how can you have a great day in school if its like hell.

I tossed my pretty flowery backpack over my shoulder and headed to the door. Where Antonias car was waiting. "Hey Hayleigh!" she screamed out the window. Jeez, how can someone be so awake at this time?! I thought.

I got into the car, and already her boy drama was going through my ears, I switched off as usual. Today, I could tell was going to be one long day..

----

Sorry its short needed first chapter ah