Backstories

Beck Addams:

Beck has been deaf ever since he can remember. An accident when he was 4 took his hearing away, and with his family's love and support he's made the most out of his life. He is an only child, with both his parents, and he is friends with a lot of people. He focuses hard on his schoolwork because, since he can't hear the teacher, he has to try to read lips or read a huge packet with information on what that class did that day. With time, he became the smartest kid in school, and the most loved. At home he uses asl, but at school and in public he uses either his phone to type what he wants to say or he writes in a notebook. He loves communicating with people, he always has.

Riley King:

Riley has been mute since he was 14, when a prank went too far. So all of his high school career, except the first month in freshman year, he hasn't said one word. He has a twin sister but their relationship is complicated, and his mother is a nurse so she works a lot. He's been alone most of his life. No support, barely any love, and not a lot of laughing. He learned asl in his sophmore year so if he absolutely has to communicate with someone he can, but he tries his hardest not to. He doesn't do good in school at all because he never pays attention and he just doesn't care. He stays to the back of the class and usually sneaks earbuds in to drown everyone out. He doesn't have to avoid people often though because no one wants to go near him. They're scared he'll snap and beat someone up.

______________________________________

With how different both teens are.. you'd think they'll never cross paths. Or would you?

Not As Different As They Thoughtजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें