•••

Adiva was irritated. She was slightly miffed at the way her supposed best friend had behaved in the presence of all the girls around him. They were all girls who would grab at any weakness she displayed and upload it on the NYC and she didn't trust many of them. Yet Yamin had been having fun at her expense and that was not acceptable to her.

She changed her clothes to a more comfortable attire and laid on her bed. Finally her high schooling was done with. The relief she felt couldn't be expressed in words. She knew that she would have no problem in getting admission in the prestigious ZRU (Zhaviar Residential University) and her eyes softened at that thought. Getting admission into this University had been her dream since that fateful incident. She smiled gently at the cherished memory and closed her tired eyes. She needed some much needed rest.

Adiva Rasan peacefully went to sleep, while the world around her exploded with the latest news (not about Yamin's breakup). The news became the hot topic of the whole country and the news channels began to fix appointments with the parties to get the details regarding it. The NYC was on fire, with the amount of youth interest in the revealed news. The names of the Peace Treaty Bride and Groom was announced- Adiva Rasan and Mirsab Furaat.

•••

Yamin gulped the juice and crunched the bottle in his hand before aiming for the dustbin with it. He missed and shook his head before turning his attention to the T.V, where he was watching Soccer. He was relaxed and had deemed it safer to wait for Adiva to become normal, before trying to contact her. He smiled at the face she had made at him earlier that day. His bestie was still a kid at heart. He chuckled.

Lifting up his eyes, he scrutinized each inch of his room, where one wall was dedicated to a collage of pictures. Most of the pictures had Adiva in them. She was his unbiological twin. She was present in all age and all moods on this wall. He sighed as he watched them all and remembered the argument he had earlier that day with his girlfriend, now ex. She had wanted him to pay more attention to her. He had refused. In his books of rules, attention needed to be earned not demanded and she hadn't deserved his attention. So he dumped her. The major reason though, was the way she had brought Adiva in the argument and painted her as a whiny attention seeker (Thank goodness Adiva hadn't witnessed that). He had lost his cool by then and she had witnessed him becoming cold abruptly as he told her to get herself someone who could put up with her continuous self praise because he was dumping her. She, to her credit, had just looked heartbroken for a minute before turning with a huff and walking away. Now though, she was constantly bombing his cell with apologies and calls, which he wasn't paying attention to.

The door to his room banged open, just as Sinan rushed inside. He narrowed his eyes at Sinan and was about to utter some choice words, when Sinan's next word stopped him in his tracks.

"Have you been on the NYC recently?" Sinan questioned him, with wide, horrified eyes, that had a tinge of humor in them. Yamin frowned at him.

"No! Why?" He questioned. His heart was accelerating now. He was getting a bad vibe from Sinan, who shook his head and muttered something about the world going crazy before picking Yamin's PC from the side desk and opening it. He then opened the NYC site and logged in with his own account. Yamin watched the PC and Sinan in turns. The moment the homepage came into view Yamin turned deathly white.

"NOOOO!" Yamin shouted hysterically. "Please God no. Have mercy on us."

'The Princess of the Rasans and the Prince of Furaats?' - read one heading. There were many such articles spread on the page. Yamin's personal favorite was 'The hurricane to marry the ice storm?'. Amazed at the creativity of the headings, he began to read one of the article on it.