My Father is the Bad Guy

Lillian's P.O.V.

     I looked around Lazy Town, taking in all the beautiful sights around me. Inball honesty for such a small town it was pretty amazing. Nothing could compare to it! Not even Busy Town and that place was freaking fabulous!

      "Now where on earth could his house be?" i mumble to myself.

         I look around and soon saw a few kids and walked over. Maybe they knew where I could find my father. It was a slim chance but, hey it's all I got right now and beggers can't be choosers.

       "Exscuse me? I was wondering if you know where I could find Robert Rotten otherwise known as Robbie Rotten." I said as I walked over to them.

        "Yeah we know him. But who would want to go looking for him?" a girl with pigtails said.

         "And who are you?" she asked with curiousity

           "Oh, my names Lillian. He's my father." she said as the others gasped

           "He's your dad?! Man do i feel bad for you. Being the daughter of the laziest man in town." a boy who was holding a lollipop said before he resumed eating his sweet treat.

            "Trust us, if you know what's good for you, you'll go home and stay there so he doesnt infect your mind with his lazy ways." the girl with pigtails said.

             "Thats the thing, I can't. My mom is dead and I don't know where in the world my other relatives are. So the courts are sending me to live with my father. Besides my dad isnt all bad. My mom said a long time ago, he wasnt so different from me." I said angrily and stormed off.

           I didnt need their help. I was wrong to think I did. Everyone who knew or knows my father alwaus told me how sorry they were for me. My father wasnt that bad of a guy right?  Right. I just had to keep telling myself that. So, I kept looking for where he lives by myself.  It was gonna be a long day

(Sorry for the long wait! Ill try to update more reularly.)