"Oooh, that's tough. At least it ends on a high though." I shook my head. 

"It's wrestling and I'm scared I'm going to seriously hurt someone." I sighed. I didn't want to injure someone and risk revealing my powers. 

"Just partner up with Alicia." I shook my head again. 

"They pick your partners for you." Nat hugged me. 

"It'll be okay."

"What if it triggers my PTSD?" I questioned, worried. 

"That's where this guy comes in." I turned to Dad. He had a German shepherd next to him. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. "He's a specially trained PTSD and social anxiety service dog. He can alert you if you are about to have a panic attack, get between you and someone if they are stressing you out and comfort and calm you during a panic attack, helping you get out of it quicker if he couldn't alert you in time. He needs a tiny bit more training but it's simple enough to do." I gasped, attacking my Dad in a hug. 

"How did you do this? The waiting list for a service dog is like, a year." I inquired. Dad laughed. 

"I'm Tony Stark, I can do anything." He smiled.

"His name is Korey, his vest is on your bed. It has patches such as 'do not pet' and 'PTSD service dog' so people know to back off. Also, his vest has a little pouch that has your meds. You need to take one with every meal. The school know about him and they are fine." I nodded, listening intently. Dad handed me a green and yellow pill and a small, circular white one. 

"Here's your ones for now."

"Thanks so much, Dad. You're the best." I smiled, hugging Dad again. 

"You're welcome." He sat down and so did I, Korey coming next to me. I ate my healthy breakfast pancakes, smiling. Nat patted my back. 

"You're lucky to have such a great Dad." She whispered. I smiled, nodding. 

"Yes, I am."

I walked back into my bedroom, entering my walk-in wardrobe. I flicked through my outfit choices and settled on a cute and nerdy look. Since it was a nerdy look, I decided to wear my glasses rather than contacts. I smiled, twirling.

I picked up Korey's vest. It was red and had four patches. One on either side that said 'PTSD service dog', one on top that said 'I'm working!' and below that was one that said 'DO NOT PET' in big, capital letters. Just underneath that was the pouch with all my meds. I slipped it on and clipped on the lead, leading Korey outside to the car.

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

I walked into homeroom, Korey next to me. Everyone was whispering and pointing. I sat down next to Alicia, tapping my leg. Korey put his paw on me, alerting me. I took a deep breath, petting him. 

"Thanks, bud," I whispered. Alicia awed. 

"Who's this little guy?" She asked. I smiled. 

"This is Korey. He's a German shepherd. Dad got him for me. He's trained for my PTSD and social anxiety." I explained. Alicia smiled. 

"That's awesome." I nodded. 

"Yeah, hoping he can stop Georgia from getting to me. Both literally and figuratively. He's trained to get in the way of people who are stressing me out." Just then Georgia walked in. "Speak of the devil."

Georgia stormed over to me. "Oh look, she's got a doggy. Just points how much of a psycho you are." She spat.

"You're a psycho," I screamed at my Mum. She laughed, hitting me again.

Pain shot through my head. I was in visible discomfort. Korey put his paw on me. He rested his head on my leg and I pet him. I took a deep breath, focusing on my breathing pattern. Gerogia came closer to me. Korey got up, standing between me and her. I smiled. 

"Move you stupid dog." Georgia hissed. Korey stood his ground. 

"This isn't over Stark." She turned, walking off. I laughed, high fiving Alicia. Korey came and sat back next to me, his head resting on my leg. I pet him. "

Thanks, buddy. You did good."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

I sat down at lunch with Alicia. I reached into the pouch on Korey's vest and took out my meds. I swallowed the pills and took a swig of my drink. I poured out some food and water for Korey and took of his vest, putting it next to me. I turned to eat my own food when Alicia spoke up. 

"How come you get different food?" She asked. I ate a fork full of salad. 

"Because under dietary needs Dad put 'must follow a strict diet plan' and the diet I'm on as part of my training and recovery," I explained. She ate her taco. 

"Fair enough."

Then Georgia walked over. I sighed. 

"Dear god not her." I packed up Korey's stuff and slipped his vest back on. He layed down next to me. 

"You think you're so special. You get different food just because Daddy's so great." Georgia spat. I ran my hand through my hair. 

"Says the person who used the 'my Dad's rich' card the first time we met." I retorted. "You don't scare me Georgia." She laughed. 

"That's big talk for someone with a cast. Who caused that cast to be there? Oh, me. You're nothing. The same goes for your Dad and his little Avengers." She smiled, smugly.

I stood up. Both Alicia and Korey tried to push me back down. 

"I don't care how much you hurt me Georgia, I don't care how much you insult me. Do whatever you want to me but don't you dare ever insult my family." I hissed. My heart was pounding in my ears, my breath fast, adrenaline pumping through my body. Korey alerted me, I pet his head. 

"Well done baby, but not now." I turned back to Georgia, rage in my eyes. I tried to calm down slightly before they glowed purple.

"What you going to do Stark? Set your dog on me?" I smirked. 

"I'm going to do much worse than that Clement," I said. I punched her in the mouth. She gasped and Alicia high-fived me under the table. She lifted her fingers to her lower lip. 

"You made me bleed." She muttered. I smiled. 

"I'm not as weak as I look."

~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

I sat outside the Principal's office, my head hung in shame. Then I was just annoyed. How come when Georgia kicked me and broke my arm, nothing was done but now I punched her and I'm suspended. I sighed, petting Korey. He looked up at me and whined. 

"You thirsty bud? Me too. We're going home though so we can have a drink then." Then I spotted Dad coming down the corridor. I groaned, getting my stuff and standing up. He looked angry.

"What did you do?" He asked, calmly. I sighed. 

"I punched Georgia in the face." Dad ran his hands through his hair. I could tell he was stressed out. I kicked the floor. 

"What were you thinking?" He questioned, annoyed. I started to shake slightly and Korey became more alert. 

"She was being rude. She said you were nothing and I guess that just kinda got to me."

"I can take care of myself Violet, I'm an adult. You can't just punch people, you have no muscle. You look weak and fragile, you risk outing yourself. Do you really want that?" Dad snapped. I winced slightly but tried to hide it. Korey got stood in front of, trying to block Dad from me. Dad sighed. 

"I'm sorry, I just, want to protect you." I nodded. 

"I understand."