2. Help

Yoongi Pov

As I entered BigHit I made my way to my office. When I entered my office I saw that there was a letter on my desk. I grabbed the letter and carefully opened it. The letter read

Dear Yoongi

Your going to have to help out someone from the Dance department. He needs help with a song. You two have never met so I advise that you try
to be friendly and not Anti-Social.
Good Luck.

                                                Hitman Bang

Yoongi sighed Hitman Bang was right
he wasn't very friendly and he was Anti-Social. He didn't know how he was going to make this work. Hopefully the guy was not going to make this difficult because Yoongi likes to get his work done. Yoongi wondered who someone from the dance department was. It was killing him.

Yoongi was working on a song when he heard a knock on the door. He stood up and sighed thinking it was the guy from the dance department.
When he opened the door he found out that it was not him it was Hitman
Bang.

"Hey Yoongi how are you" he said.

"I'm good I guess just working on a song" he explained.

"Oh ok well I just stopped by because I wanted to ask you if you received my letter."

"Oh as a matter of fact I did receive your letter."

"Oh well I just wanted to tell you that he is going to come by tommorow around 2" he said.

"Ok that's fine."

"Yes well Yoongi please try to at least build a friendship with him because whether you like it or not you have to help him."

"Fine I'll try but I have a question."

"Sure Yoongi what is it" he asked.

"Well I mean what's his name and does he know who I am or are we complete strangers to each other."

"As far as I know you two don't know each other and honestly I don't know his name I was just told to tell you to help him."

"Ok.....that's weird. You guys better not try to murder me" Yoongi asked seriously.

Hitman Bang laughed. "No Yoongi were not trying to murder you I promise."

"Ok."

"Well I better get going remember he's coming around 2."

"Ok bye sir."

"Goodbye Yoongi."

Ok I got this he's coming tomorrow at 2 and we don't know each other. Just great. Well I better hurry up and finish this song so that tomorrow I'll be ready to help him.

Will I be ready?

______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter I just got back from a very long trip and I am so tired. Well I'm going to bed.
Goodnight everyone and thanks for reading chapter 2 of second chance.

Bye💜