Sex in the Broken Elevator

Alesha:

I wore my hot tight black striper suit. I had to change my outfit at work. I was on the second floor on my way to the first. I entered the elevator. There was a man in there. He was actually pretty cute.. but I was already late for my pole dancing. He just stared at my boobs as I blankly looked ahead. We went a little ways down the elevator and then I heard a snap. The elevator came crashing down a little ways before hitting the ground. I let out a small scream. I realized I was completely on top of this guy. I apologized and got up. "No need to apologize." He said. "I rather enjoyed it." I rolled my eyes. There was complete darkness for a small amount of time. I could hear the man breathing, but that was all. Minutes went by as I realized there was no point in going to the strip club if I was going to be late. I didn't have my fun for the day though. I took one step towards the man in my flashy red heels. He put his hands on my waist. I leaned in for a kiss but realized he was too tall. I put my arms around his neck and jumped up on him. He could not resist to put his hands on my ass to keep me up. I kissed him until he couldn't take it anymore. He brought me down and smashed me up against the wall. I let out a small moan. He took one strap off off my strip suit and then the other revealing my boobs. He played him my nipples while I unbuttoned his shirt. Everything was so pleasing. He turned me around and brought the rest of my suit to fall to the ground. I realized he was about to fuck me. I grabbed his dick to stop him. I didn't want to be fucked. He didn't have any condoms. He moaned in pleasure. I knew he would have more if I could get my hand on the actual skin. He must've been thinking the same thing because he pulled his pants and underwear down. We were both there naked, not saying anything to each other. He turned me around again and grabbed ahold of my waist. I almost forgot where I was. I tried to escape. He pinned me to the walls with my hands above my head. I wanted it but I didn't.. too late though. He stuck his hard dick in my vagina and began to thrust really hard. It hurt but the pleasure was more. There was no escape now though. He led me to the ground on my stomach. My moaning was out of control. We continued like this until he began to cum and came out of me. The lights turned back on. There was cum on the ground and our clothes as well. I got to see his body in the light before he put his clothes back on and left. I forgot where I was. Everything was like a dream. The door was open and people were there, looking at my naked body.

Lewis:

I've had a bad day so far. My girlfriend dumped me and work was boring. If I could get a little fun out of today that would be great. Probably not happening though cause it was almost the end of the day. I changed my mind when a woman came in the elevator wearing a black striper suit. I couldn't help but look at her boobs; they were bulging right out of that thing. We went a little ways and then something happened. I heard a snap and a scream and the lights went out. The woman accidentally fell on top of me. She began to repeatedly say sorry and I felt bad so I said, "no need to apologize, I rather enjoyed it." There was complete darkness. She took a step toward me. I put my hands around her waist. She hesitated at first, but seemed to enjoy it. I leaned down to kiss her and she jumped up. I felt my way around her huge ass. She kissed me so sweetly it drove me wild. I let her down and forgetting how strong I was bashed her up against the wall. I could tell she didn't enjoy that so I eased her a bit by bring one of her straps down, and then the other revealing her boobs, not that I could see them, so I felt them. Her nippled we're so soft. She began to strip  me so I pulled the rest of her suit down. I was ready to fuck her when she grabbed my dick. A moan crept out of my mouth. I wanted to fuck her before the elevator was fixed. I brought her to the floor and began to thrust myself into her. Before you knew it the door opened and the light turned on. Luckily I had gotten dressed before that. I left while she lay there naked.