The Key

October 31, 2012 Halloween night.

since i was a 14 year old loner, i stayed home on halloween night alone. i stayed up in my room most of the night. i stayed on my lap top till about midnight when i finnaly shut down my computer. i slept for a good our before i woke up to a chill my window had been opend which was odd, not only because it was closed before i went to bed, but becaus i have a latch on my window that can only be opened from the inside. i looked at the window with a confused look then looked around my room to see if anybody was in hear. my eyes scanned my dark room but stopped when i saw a dark apparition at the foot of my bed. i reached for the small pocket knife i had under my pillow, not taking my eye's off of the ghostly apperance. then i blinked. the apparition disappeard and my window was shut. i shook my head thinking that i was hallucinating, i layed back down and fell a sleep.

October 31, 2013 Halloween night.

me still being the complete loner i am spent annother halloween night alone, in my bedroom, on my laptop. it was around midnight when i shut every thing down and layed down in my bed as i layed there i started to think about what i saw last year. once agian i woke up an hour after i fell asleep to a chill my window was once again opened and the apparition was standing at the edge of my bed. "what do you want?" i asked it. it just stood there. then i blinked and he was gone and the window was closed securly. the next morning i found a worn out gold skeleton key with my named engraved on it, sitting on my window sill. curious and confused i picked up the key and looked it over, it looked like it belonged to something. i knew it unlocked something and i was determined to find out what.

this year he came early i was snap chatting my friend when i saw the apparition in the picture but when i went to go look behind me he wasn't there so i saved the picture, to remind me that if he comes again this year on halloween night he must take me to where ever this key belongs to.