Metting Bella

Bella: Where am I am I in the hospital.

Carlisle Pov.
I was on my way to Bella's room when I hear her upset so I run in and see her crying so I sit by her and smooth things out and talk to her gently.

Carlisle: Bella I am Dr. Carlisle but you can call me Carlisle what's wrong.

Bella Pov.
Carlisle was talking to me and I looked up and into his gorgeous eyes and his perfect lips. I just wanted to kiss him right here and now.

Bella: My head hurts and and it feels like my lips are hurting it makes me think of blood.

Carlisle: Well than why don't I take a look shall we. Your head looks fine. So what do u want me to do about your lips.

Bella: Whatever u can Carlisle. 😚😍😘

Carlisle: I could do this. ( Leans in and kisses her deep to let her know he loves her)

Bella: Thank u Carlisle. Umm I need to talk to u About something but before I do is there anyone here to visit me.

Carlisle: Actually my family is here but we they can wait and you can tell me what u need to tell me. So what is bothering u.

Bella: Well when I woke up this morning my father wasn't home and I was out looking for him than I decided to call his work they said who is this and I said it's Bella Swan is my dad there and they said no and they said that I'm sorry Bella but your father got into a car accident and he didn't make it so we went ahead and put him in the grave because we need there wasn't nothing to do so we're sorry for your loss (Crying) and so I decided to just ride around because I was upset and slid on some ice than I am here. I don't have no where to go I don't have no more family.

Carlisle: Ohh Bella I am so sorry come here please don't cry if you want u can stay with me and my family. They are really nice I know they want care. Just please calm down.

Bella: Are u sure I can stay with u I don't mean to intrude.

Carlisle: Don't worry it is fine I am going to get my family than we can talk and we have to tell u something.

Bella: Okay but really quickly can u kiss me again.

Carlisle: Of course sweet Bella. (Kisses her deeply) I will be back.
Y'all can come in now but don't put her under to much pressure she lost her dad last night.

Everybody: Oh my. We will do our best.

Carlisle: Okay let's go.

Emmett: Wait dad I got to tell u something?

Carlisle. What is Son.

Emmet: How was kissing her twice. (Bursts out laughing)

Carlisle: Rosalie hit him in the head and smack him in the face.

Rosalie: Sure thing.

Emmet: Babe I want a divorce.

Rosalie: Okay.

Emmet: I am just kidding.

Rosalie: Good your on the floor tonight not on the bed.

Emmet: Works with me.