Chapter 1

(Y/N) P.O.V. ~ 15 year old ~

I always felt like I was being watched so I acted as if I was in a move. How shall I say this it was fun feeling like I was being watched like a movie. When I would dance it would feel like people who weren't even there would admire me. Every time I would try to remember my mother I got a headache. One time I can remember we were in a meadow with a willow tree in the middle she would always sing this song. The song was called the willow maid. It was of a young boy who wanted a lovely maiden with hair that was so red like fire and emerald colored eyes. I thought she had made it up because she had the same red hair like fire and emerald eyes some days I thought of her as that maiden. Now I think my papa overdosed to be with my mother. I don't blame him I would love to see her again. I have dreams of her. The good kinds and the bad but I didn't think anything of the bad it was just one repeated dream of her. She would be killed by a man that was tall and red he was scary but I didn't think anything of it. I figured it was just my imagination because I heard this myth about a demon named zalgo. I was just having a nightmare of him besides it would always end in a "I'm coming for her dad next" or a " I'm sorry" so I wasn't to worried. I know my dad didn't want me to know but I know mom committed suicide. "(Y/N)!!" I heard my grandmother yell dragging me outta my thoughts. I looked at the time 6:30. I went down stairs with my book bag. I was wearing my ( F/ C) (Favorite color ) hoodie and black jeans with a ( S/F/C) ( Second favorite color) shirt underneath and my (H/C) ( Hair Color) with a (F/C) streak in it in a ponytail with my side bangs to the side. Then out the door off th school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note: did you like it I know it's bland even to me it is but it gets interesting hushhh you're not zalgo's child .....or are you???? BYE FOR NOW (Y/N) SEE YA NEXT TIME!!!!!