Minecraft Adventures #4: Herobrine's Awakening

MINECRAFT ADVENTURES BOOK 4:

HEROBRINE'S AWAKENING

BY: JOSH SCOTT

BOOK ONE IN THE RISE OF HEROBRINE SERIES

WHAT IS MINECRAFT?

Minecraft is a sandbox game created in Sweden. It's about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew, players began working together to build wonderful, imaginative things. Today, more than 22 million people have downloaded the game, and lots of people are still making videos of the game on YouTube.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

I've come to love playing Minecraft. I didn't get there easily though, because of how often I saw hate for the game. I saw a video on YouTube about Minecraft and of course said I HAD to have it. I kept reminding my family that Minecraft was good, and I really wanted to play it. So finally, we bought Minecraft. I got a license for me to use, XxAwesome_J_xX being the user name, and off I went. At first, I played on my own, but soon, I started calling my parents over so they could see what I had created. I had built a castle in the sky, with an obstacle course, and many more stuff. But I couldn't do it alone. So my sister got an account for her to use, jb_baby1234 being the user name, and off we went into the digital realm together, building structures, fighting zombies, and dodging creepers. Minecraft 1.9: The Combat Update was just recently released. This book would not have been possible without the Combat Update. Minecraft 1.10, The Frostburn Update is out as well. The fastest update since Beta 1.0 to Beta 1.1.

My sister and I are still playing Minecraft together. I have built awesome The Legend of Zelda adventure maps. 

My parents have accounts now, xxxWooddawgxxx being my dad's user name, and Mombaca being my mom's user name. My account name has changed to Superninja2000, and my sister's account name has changed to DragonGirl03. Look for us out there on the servers. 

REVISION NOTICE: Some parts of this book have had dialogue slightly modified, or some new details have been added. Parts of this book will look slightly different from the original Word Doc. (If you ever read it)

Copyright 2016 Josh Scott All rights reserved. No part of this book may be rewritten or reproduced without written consent.

This book was written for entertainment and should not be taken seriously.

The Minecraft game is copyright of Mojang AB.

Dedicated to my friends and family.

Ages 9+

CONTENTS

1. A new Minecraft Villain

2. Return to the City

3. The Zombie Swarm

4. Venturing Forth

5. The Mountain Ordeal

6. The Mountain Temple

7. TNT Cannon Battle