"I don't know, Harry. That was a pretty thoughtless swing you just made," she commented. "Are you sure you're not getting tired."

"Nope! Just distracted by your beauty."

"Shut up!"

"Make me."

Uma kicked as his leg but he jumped over it, as he saw it coming.

"Nice try," he laughed.

"Don't go getting cocky," she warned him. "You know what happens when you get cocky."

"Not making that mistake again," he swung and dodged her swing.

"Got to say, Hook. You are getting better," she admitted.

"Yeah, I've been learning some cool tricks," he nodded. He hit the side of her sword with his and made a circular motion with them, taking her sword with it and knocking it out of her hands, "See?" He smirked.

Uma nodded completely impressed, "Impressive," she was breathing hard, but the smile never left her face.

"Thank you!" He winked, leaning down to pick up her sword. Bad choice.

Uma smirked, his chivalry will be his undoing. She jumped on his back.

Not expecting it, Harry went face first into the sand.

"Uma!" Harry shouted when he got his face out the sand.

Uma's legs were straddling his waist as she leaned into his face saying, "Never bend down in front of an opponent."

He wiggled, "Good to know, now get off."

"No, I kind of like having the power here. This'll teach you to listen when I tell you to stop."

Harry rolled his eyes, "You weren't serious with telling me to stop. I know the difference." He wiggled again.

"I was overwhelmed," she said.

"Now you see what it feels like," he huffed. He moved to flip over and Uma let him. She wanted to look into his eyes when she asked, "What?"

"My feelings for you overwhelms me, scares me even, and now you get a taste of it." He said. He put a hand beneath his head to get comfortable.

"Is that what you think?" She asked, "You think that you're the only one who is overwhelmed?" She shook her head as she leaned into him, still straddling his waist. "You're not."

"It seems like it," he whispered.

"Well you're not," she stated and then let out a breath because she knew what she had to do. It was her turn to admit what she was feeling because she knew that if she didn't Harry would never believe her. "I like being your number one. I like you being my number one. I like how I can always count on you. I like your determination. I like your loyalty. I like your smile. I like when you are happy. I like that even though you had a terrible upbringing you are still a very good guy."

"Uma," Harry whispered. This is the most he has ever gotten to knowing how she felt about him.

"I like your ability to take charge. I like your eyes and how i can see everything you are feeling at that moment. I like how you fight. I like you, Harry. You," she said. "My feelings for you overwhelm me. That's why I want to make sure that we know what we are getting into before we get into it."

She got off of him and stood up, she held a hand out for him and he grabbed it, getting up.

They stared at each other. "Have I left the great Harry Hook speechless?"

"I.... just... yeah yeah you did," he admitted. Letting her lead them back to their stuff.

"Uma! Harry! We gotta go! It's getting late!" Yelled Nathan.

They nodded at him and began to pack in a peaceful silence. They both had a lot to think about.

After they finished packing, without words, they went for each other's hand and walked towards the limo.

******************************************************************************************************************

They walked to Uma's dorm before they let go of each other's hand.

"Thanks for the best day, Harry. I've never had so much fun." She said honestly.

"I had the best day too," Harry said, "I even got a kiss." He winked.

Uma rolled her eyes, "That was only to get you to shut up."

"Whatever you say, Uma Darling. But you can't say you didn't enjoy it," he smirked.

"Whatever you say, Hook," she laughed.

"Goodnight Uma," he began to turn away.

"Goodnight Harry," she said.

Twice in one day? You go girl!

Here's another chapter!

Thanks for reading!!

-TheOnly