Family

There was so many different ways that I screwed up our relationship, I was controlling, I was verbally abusive and I would never let anything go. I was told a thousand times that if I held a grudge I would lose you.

Well after months of fighting I finally lost you and there is no one to blame except for me. That is just the beginning of how bad I screwed us up, I should have been there for you. I should have accepted your family and been a man instead of acting like a child. They hate me and I don't blame them, I'm 50 shades of fucked up and there is no one to blame but myself.

While I hated your family, you accepted mine and you became a part of my family, they loved you and they always will.

You was the type of girl that I wanted to take everywhere and show off, not only to my family but to my friends and anyone that looked our way. You were beautiful in every single way a women can be and I am not good enough for you, I never will be.

Every single moment of each day I wish that you was here and I could just show you off one more time. I would not only show you off to the world, I would do everything in my power to give you the world. No matter where you are in life and no matter where life takes you, you will always and forever be our family.