I never took what he said offensively. You'd probably expect me to but I didn't. I understood because I worry myself too. It was a new day after all.

* An hour later *

"Alright. Whats next." I asked Chandler.

"Have you ever seen a movie?" He asked.

"Of course I've seen a movie. I used to watch them when you were at school in your DVD player." I said.

"No, not a DVD movie, I mean at a movie theater. With popcorn, candy, slushies." He said.

"Oh, then no. And I've never had popcorn or candy either." I said.

"Wow. I hate your dad and I don't even know him. It's like he was living from the 1800's." He said.

I laughed, it might've been rude to laugh but its only funny because it's true.

"Well, what movie do you want to see?" Chandler asked.

"Hmm.. what are my options?" I asked.

He showed me a list of movies and I chose Slenderman. It sounded cool. I knew it was scary and if I'm being honest, I just want another reason to be able to cuddle Chandler again.

"Slenderman sounds cool." I said.

"Its a scary movie, are you sure?" He said concerned.

"I'm not really scared of anything but spiders." I said laughing a little bit.

"Mmhmm. Are you sure its not another excuse to cuddle with me from this morning?" Chandler asked suspiciously. He reads me so well.

"Oh no, I can cuddle you anytime I want. Unelss- you don't want me to." I turn around as I say that just to joke.

He grabs my arm gently and pulls me in by the waist and kissed my lips. I put my arms on his shoulders and just let them rest there as we kiss outside of iHop(b).

Chandler pulled away slowly, "I don't want you to leave me." He said. He's so adorable when he says stuff like that.

*After the movie*

"So, how'd you like the movie?" I asked Chandler.

"I don't know. The beginning half was blocked by a face kissing mine," He hinted from your make out session in the theater. Luckily you were sitting all the way in the back, "And how was the popcorn?"

"Oh my gosh the popcorn was so freaking good." I said about to happy rant about popcorn. I'm such a clueless dork.

*At home*

Chandler and I were getting ready for bed. He started to undress in front of me while I was jn the bathroom thas connected with his room.

"I can step out and you can change in here if you want?" I offered. I've never had anyone change in front of me, only vise versa but by force.

"No, it's okay. You continue brushing your teeth." He said giggling a little bit.

I finished brushing my teeth and putting my hair up. I put on my short shorts and a t-shirt on with a band called "Kiss" on it. Never heard of them.

"Ready for bed, Aria?" Chandler asked, climbing inside the covers.

"Yeah, I'll get the light." I said, turning off the light then running to my bed. I didn't want the monsters under the bed to get my feet.

In the middle of the night, I woke up with a dry throat. I just needed water. I climbed back in bed after a nice soothing sip of water. Minutes later I feel something poke me near my bum. Not a hurtful poke but I knew exactly what is was. Chandler. Wonder what he's dreaming about.

I hope you enjoyed my first part of writing the story. It's not the best and not as good at the first 10 written by Mckayla but its something.

I also added a cute song to listen too while reading. It fits with the chapter and I might do that from now on (: