Chapter 1: Brother?!

Hi guys

I made a little change's here I am going ti make Travis and Rose live in fairytale land beacuse of......... I won't give spoilers for the future chapters of my book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's P.O.V.

I was riding my dragon headed to Cinderella castle, since school was already over. When I reached Cinderella castle I was shocked to see that no one was there.

Since no one was here I decided to go to my room and do my homework.

[ time skip ]

I was so bored since I got nothing else to do in my room, I was standing at my balcony when I saw a pumkin carraige.

I run down stairs and hugged granny and mom, and asked them, why they were late.

H.M. Ciderella: Rose, the reason we're late is beacuse we have a special suprise for you.

Rose: really?! What is it?!

Clara: you'll see, dear

When granny said that she had a suprise for me, I was really excited and cofused at the same time, what did granny mean by suprise.

I just shrugged it of and went to my room and just started reading random books, until I found a really weird picture it was me as a baby, but, there was also another baby right mext to me.

It was a baby boy, but, one question went to my mind, why did he looked like me??

That question was ringing in my head when mom yelled from down stairs.

Clara: Rose, it's time for dinner!!

Rose: Coming mom!!

I hid the picture in my summer box and and went down stairs, but when I came down stairs I saw my mom, granny and a boy he had blonde hair and blue eyes.

Rose: Umm....... Mom who is he???

Clara: Rose this might be a little shocking, but, you have a brother.

Rose: I have a brother???

I asked in confusion.

Clara: Yes, dear

Rose: But, why didn't you tell me???

H.M. Cinderella: It was beacuse it was to dangerous for the two of you to be together.

Rose: What? Why?

Granny sighed then continued.

H.M. Cinderella: It is beacuse the two of you have the greatest magic anyone has ever seen, if both of your magic gets in the wrong hands all of fairytale land will be in danger.

Granny said in a worried tone, I nodded and looked at my mom and asked.

Rose: Mom, what's his name??