| CHAPTER ELEVEN |

Mulai dari awal

"Is he alright?" He asked against her neck. Vicki nodded and ran my fingers against his back.

"Just tired and still in shock." Vicki told him.

"But the dude was like face down on the ground." Pauly said. Vicki laughed.

"I bet Ron had a better sleep then the guy did." Vicki said. The boys laughed.

Later that day

"Come on Snook, we're going down to the beach." Jen said as I was tying the bikini.

  Vicki slipped a pair of shorts

Vicki slipped a pair of shorts. Vicki ruffled her wavy hair and then walked out. Vicki sat down waiting for the others.

Once everyone was ready they walked out. Jen and Snook took off before the other to find some hot males.

Vicki smiled as Vin gripped her hand and the sun was shinning on her skin. Vicki had her sunglass over her eyes and they
walked along the hot sand.

"There like five." Sam and Vicki said as they all put their stuff down. Mike was creeping on girls who were around their teenage area.

Vicki slipped her shorts off and Vin walked her to the water. Vicki squealed as Vin pulled her up and swung her around the cool water.

Vicki laughed as Vin screamed that something was on his leg. Vicki looked down and a piece of seaweed was wrapped around his leg. Vicki pulled it off and laughed. He blushed and splashed her with water.

Vicki smiled as he kissed her lips.
The two walked back up on the sand and watched Mike talk to this chick.

"She's so young." Vicki said.

"She's really young." Vin said laying down near her side as she sat with her legs crossed.

"She's a baby." Jen said. Mike came back up.

"Did you find out she was twelve?" Vicki asked. He laughed.

"I didn't asked?" He said. They soon went back to the house to get changed and go to the pub along the boardwalk. Vicki had a quick shower and washed her hair, she got dressed into a black and white crop top and black skirt.