𝟎𝟔✧ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄.

Start from the beginning

The younger Qui-Gon stroked the woman's hair, his own tears falling from his face. "I will. I'll make sure she is far from here, I promise you, my love."

"I love you," is the last words she mumbled before her eyes drooped, indicating that she had just passed.

Qui-Gon's younger self falls to the floor, crying his heart out. The love of his life had just died right beside him and he felt like all of the planets would cave in on him. A medical droid had entered the room and the Jedi glanced up, remembering a certain little one in the droid's arms.

He takes the newborn baby from it's arms and glances down at the baby's blue eyes that she had gotten from him. "Hello, Carmen."

Carmen's breath hitched in her throat as it is revealed that she was the baby currently in the Jedi's arms. The scenery around them changes and it takes them to the Jedi council room where Qui-Gon stands with the baby in his arms, Yoda in front of him.

"I must protect her, master. But, I do not know how without anyone finding out she is mine. What do you suggest?" Qui-Gon only told the green Jedi because he was the only one he trusted enough with the secret and he knew his friend wouldn't tell the council.

Yoda always says love is bad for you because it could turn you to the dark side, but he wouldn't hold it against you if you do. He knows that sometimes it's hard to fight your feelings for another.

"Find her somewhere to hide, only you can." Yoda hums his words, nodding.

"I haven't the slightest clue where to start." Qui-Gon breathes out, staring down at his daughter with a soft look. "What if I pick someplace and she's found."

"Then someplace know one will look, we will hide her."

Anakin Skywalker picked Carmen off of the ground and laid her body on the couch. He didn't know why she had passed out, it was really random. And since the blonde wasn't awake to block her thoughts and emotions away from him, he could tell something was happening in her head.

"What happened here?" Obi-Wan walked into the room to see his padawan standing beside a blonde girl. He had noticed her earlier with the other people with Padmé. She must've been a friend of hers.

"She just fell and went into some sort of dream. Her emotions are going wild, she's feeling more than just one at a time." Anakin wanted to stroke her face so she'd know that he was there, but his master stood too close.

Obi-Wan felt her forehead, "She feels fine. Hitting her head must've made her go into a different place in her mind."

Anakin still didn't take his crystal blue eyes off of her beautiful face, "Shouldn't we wake her?"

"No. She'll wake up soon enough, for the time being, we need to focus on the Senator."

Carmen couldn't believe what she had just found out. It wasn't true, it couldn't be. "This couldn't possibly be true. I grew up watching you and the others on a freaking movie! How do you explain that?"

"Yoda and I wanted you to always have a part of us and see where our stories went. And since it went terribly wrong, you were brought here to help Anakin and lead him on the right path." Qui-Gon smiled at her. "Now, you must return back to the others. Yoda should know who you are." With a flick of his wrist, she woke up with a gasp.

As Obi-Wan and Anakin stood on the balcony talking about Carmen and how they could feel the force within her, they hear her wake up.

Anakin rushes to her side and helps her sit up, "Are you alright?"

Carmen was still getting used to being in the same room as Anakin and now, she had to take in the information of Qui-Gon being her father. "Yeah. My head just hurts a little."

"I think it would be best you retire for the night." Obi-Wan voiced his thoughts as he took a stance near the two.

"Yeah." Carmen got up and almost fell, but she caught herself. "I'll see you two in the morning." She smiled softly towards Anakin, silently thanking him for checking up on her.

Carmen realized on her walk to her room that Qui-Gon sucked at explaining things clearly to her. As she is about to enter the hallway, she stops in her tracks as she feels something deep within herself.

What the hell?

The two Jedi suddenly run beside her and right towards Padmé's room. Carmen stands there for a moment before realizing that this is the time that the Senator would've been almost killed. She was so caught up in her own head that she had completely forgotten.

She ran as fast as she could towards Padmé and grabbed ahold of her arms, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Just shaken up. I didn't even know they were there until Anakin and Obi-Wan came rushed in with their lightsabers out." Padmé took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down.

Carmen could feel guilt radiating off of Anakin, so she turned to face him, "Go. She'll be fine with me."

Anakin didn't say anything as he rushed away, following after his master.

"Are you okay to be by yourself?" Carmen asked the smaller brunette as she helped with tucking her under the covers.

Padmé shook her head, "No. Could you stay with me, please? I should be fine by morrow, but right now, I'm terrified."

"Sure," Carmen smiled softly at her before crawling next to the woman. She couldn't lie, rich bedsheets felt so comfortable.

As the blonde stared up at the ceiling, Carmen was scared for tomorrow. She was gonna have to tell Yoda all about who she was. Telling Shmi wasn't hard because she's a lovely woman. But, telling Yoda, made her super nervous.

( AUTHORS NOTE: )
this chapter probably didn't make any sense lmao, but it's a fanfiction and i like the way it's going.