"I hope u don't start cryin like a lil bitch."  I threw my chicken bone at ha.

"Ain't no body fina cry, i can be a lesbian and still watch chick flicks, thats what my ladies like.." Zo said then she flicked her tongue in and out of her mouth.

"eww.. i hope u ain't have nun of them hoes here while i was gon." 

Before Zola could answer there was someone at my door knocking. I walked over and looked out the peep hole to see Cameron standing on the other side. I tipped toed  back into the living room. 

"who is that..?" Zo asked lookin back at me.

"Cameron, aye can u go in the room and if something pop off come back with my gun." I whispered to her. Since I got back i am being very cautious with people that ion really fxck with no more.

Just my luck, when i went to the door he was still on the other side.

"Cameron..hey.." i said sounding surprised ,but i am really not.

"bout time u answer, can u let a nigga in." he asked trying to look over my head.

"Oh, yea." I stepped back from the door to let him in.

 I closed the door behind him and we went into the kitchen. 

"so wass up...i heard u been lookin fo me." I leaned my back against the counter and looked at him.

"I need ur help?" he asked me.

"with what is ur family ok?" I asked getting worried.

he shook his head letting me know isn't that.

"then what Cameron?" i'm getting irritated now.

"with a job." he scratched the back of his head.

I shook my head. "hell now.. i'm not doing it." he doesn't even have to explain it to me a "job" could only mean one thing in my vocabulary and it ain't no 9 to 5 that some people working.

"aye just hear me out..u don't have to do nun but carry a gun and-"

"NO!! Cameron, its bad enough i just experienced what i did and now yo ass want me to do job..holdin a gun at that." I snapped,

"what u just experience?" his face soften.

Damn, i let that slip out. "nothin'..but i'm still not helping you." What makes him think i am "that" girl who will carry a gun and do jobs for him, even though i am but how does he figure that.

"I know u use to work for Brooks Megan, why u ain't neva tell me.?" he asked..

"cause it was never ur business, now can u leave." I pointed to the door.

He sighed then left my place. I went over to lock my door then i walked into my room. I can't believe his ass, it's something always up with Cameron,I wonder what job he wanted me to do, but i don't have to worry about it since i am not doing it. 

I went over to my closet and pulled out my suitcase, i guess i'm leaving sooner then I thought. I just need to go home to my family. Visit my mom, sister and brother it's been awhile since i seen em. I don't really talk bout my mom a lot cause she mad some choices in her life that i wasn't proud of , her choices made me leave the house and run the streets well not technically.  If her and my "step-dad" wasn't arguing that day i wouldn't have been late for dance class i definitely wouldn't of bumped into Brooks,but things happen for a reason.

I started packing some of my clothes into my suitcase til i heard Zo coming into my room.

"aye, what was that bout?" she asked me referring to Cameron coming ova.

"girl he wants me to do a job for him." i added extra emphasis on job."i turned him down cause I don't want to be apart of what ever he doing."

She leaned up against the wall in my closet. "awe..why ya packin? ya leavin me again to live with August." she chuckled.

"naw..i'm leaving to go back to Chicago." i told her without giving her any contact.

I heard her sigh. "Megan..i don't like this choice you making, but if this what u wanna do then im going to support you." is all she said. That's why i like have her around she always supports me without snapping on me and shit. On the other hand Robin she supports me to but she always have to snap on me too, like ion get it with her.

"Thank you..ion know how long i'm going to be down there..i think i'm just going to move home." i honestly said. It really depends on how i fee; down there, at first i was going to go back for a few weeks but if I really wanna stay like forreal then i am going to move back.

"when u talkin bout leaving?" She asked in a dry voice.

"I wasn't planning on leaving for a lil minute but now i wanna leave within 2days." The fast i get down there the fast i will decide if i wanna stay of come back to the A.

"alright i'll help ya pack." she sat down on the florr for me and started helping em pick out clothes that i want to take down there.

*****************

Cameron's POV

"yea man, she turned down the offering." I told King into the phone. I'm getting impatient with this damn plan. Megan was suppose to be the go to girl, but her ass turned me down before i could explain on what she really has to do. I think its fucked up that i was had to stoop down and ask her, but i really thought she was gonna to be my ride and help me out with this one since she worked for Brooks back home in Chicago. She thought i wasn't going to find that out, but i had to do my research since Ree pulled that shit a few months ago when he thought Megan and dat nigga Quise stole from us, but it was really Brooks nephew that did that shit. 

"dude, we need to get this mission going..cause we don't have all fucking year." he was pissed off on the otha end. "can we just kidnap her ass and threaten her." she suggest.

"man fuck naw, i can neva do that shit to Megan." I'm intentions aren't trying to hurt her, that is the last thing on my mind. Really i can't think of myself to out that much on her, she said no, i got mad, she kicked me out. that's it..we just have to go with plan B.

"iight, me and the fellas are going think bout the otha plan and i'll get back with ya." he said.

"iight nigga" i ended the phone call, & turned my attention to the pretty chick that's staring me down on the other side of the bar. 

I took my drink and walked over to her pretty self.

"wats up." i said to her. "you look beautiful tonight." 

she blushed, "thank you, you don't look bad ya self...are u ok, i seen that u was in a heated conversation over there..girlfriend drama." she said. 

I couldn't help but notice her beautiful round eyes. "um..naw just handling some business ma assistant quit on." i told her. 

"Really, do u need another one..cause i can sure use the money." she moved a piece of her hanging hair behind her ear.

"yea can u help." a big ass kool-aid smile stretched upon my face..i just got a brilliant ass idea.

******************

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE JUST BARE WITH ME!!!

VOTE/COMMENT