Kacchan

Izuku POV

I read through the page we were studying, but I couldn't focus since I was thinking about my villain plan. I could do the UA support course so I could make weapons and study the student's quirks to help with my villain work. Maybe start with small robberies. "Midoriya!" I flinched, "Y-yes?" I looked up at my teacher. "I've said your name 5 times, what could be more important to focus on other than school?" he sighed, "I'm sorry, I didn't get enough sleep". "Well, try to keep focused okay?" I nodded, i'll think about villain stuff later.

"Oi Deku!" why now Kacchan? Can't you just let me go home without any trouble? No I have to stay stong, stand up to him and show that the quirkless can be strong too! "W-what do you need Kacchan?" I replied, "Why didn't you fucking help me!? You think you're better than me?!".

"Y-you would've gotten angry either way!" Kacchan walked up to me angrily, "I knew it! You do look down on me you fucking deku! You're quirkless and weak! You're lower than me! Worser than the rejects! Remember that!" Before he could punch me I dodged and grabbed his arm. "I may be quirkless-" I prepared myself to run right after this, "but I can be strong too!" I threw him over my shoulder earning suprised looks from him and his friends. I let go of his arm and began to run, I could hear him from down the hall. "GET BACK HERE YOU SHITTY NERD!" i'm soooo dead if gets me, I ran faster finally reaching the lockers. I grabbed my stuff faster then I ever have before, forgot to lock it, and sprinted home.

Bakugou POV

I growled as Deku left the building, I then noticed his locker wide open. I looked inside, it looked like any other average student's locker. "B-Bakugou!" I looked over to my two panting friends, "He is so going to get it tomorrow" I growled. "A-anyways let's head home" I nodded attempting to calm down.

We were walking down the streets having a small chat with the occasional insults aimed towards Deku. "Hey now that I think about it..." I looked over at the fingers kid, "You mostly talk about how weak you think Izuku is". "Yeah! It's like you're head is always filled with Izuku!" I glared at them both, "I don't always talk about that shitty nerd!". "Come on, you probably think about him at night!" I growled, "SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BLOW YOU GUYS TO THE MOON!".

"Okay okay! Calm down Bakugou" I grunted, I don't think about Deku at all!