2

I wake up and put on the same outfit from yesterday. I only ate little at breakfast because I wasn't in a good mood. I get my school supplies and walk with Diana and Ruby. While we were walking to school we saw the redheaded girl with Billy. It looked like he was calling her a bad dog. Billy is so annoying. Why can't he just be like Gilbert. I was about to go to the girl when Gilbert showed up. I couldn't hear their conversation. Then Billy went away and Gilbert kept trying to get the girls attention but she just kept on walking. Diana, Ruby, and I kept walking and we passed by Gilbert. I felt him look at me but i just kept looking down. I looked at Ruby and she was dreamily looking at Gilbert which made laugh and Diana laughed too. We went to school and it was just any normal day. I learned that the red headed girls name is Anne. What was weird is that Diana sat with Anne so Diana forced us to seat with her so we had to. Anne was really loud and she likes to talk a lot. She likes reading so we have something in common. She wasn't that bad. But every time i look at her i remember her and Gilbert. It hurts so much so i usually look down or at Ruby and Diana when i talk to her. I wish i didn't make a rude first impression. I was walking alone when i felt someone grab my hand. I look back and saw Billy. "Hello Y/n! I see you and Gilbert aren't talking that much. So you are single." He said. I let my hand go out of his hand. "Go away Billy." I said and kept walking but he grabbed my waist. "Bad girls aren't nice." He said. I tried pulling him away but he was too strong. I heard a a familiar voice shout Billy stop. I look and see Gilbert. He punches Billy and I move back. My waist hurts from him squeezing it too hard. Gilbert goes to me and hugs me but i don't hug back. "Y/n are you ok." he says. "Yeah I'm fine." i say going back home. "Y/n please just tell me what i did wrong?" he asked. I kept walking and Billy was out of sight. Gilbert grabbed my waist and i whined. "Y/n did Billy hurt you." he asked. He touched my waist again and i whined. "Its fine." i say walking away. "Y/n i won't stop bugging you until you tell me what i did wrong." he said grabbing my hand. "Do you really want to know what you did wrong!" i said. "Yes." Gilbert said going closer to me. His hand was still on my wrist but i didn't care. "Well Gilbert you come back after 3 months and i see you with another girl which made me jealous for some reason!" i exclaimed. I finally get air because i talked without any stops. "You like me?" he asked going closer. "Of course not i think of you only as a friend." I said. "Then why did you get jealous?" he asked. "I don't know." i said. Oh my buttercups. I. LIKE. GILBERT. I looked up at him. "Hmm i think you have just found out you have feelings for me" he said. I started to feel my cheeks heat up. "I think so too." i say. Then he goes closer to me and finally our lips touch. I felt him smile while we were kissing. I stop the kiss and we rest our foreheads together. "Ruby is gonna kill me." i said and we both laugh. I take my forehead away from his and we laugh again. "What if we keep this a secret so Ruby won't kill you?" Gilbert asked. "What if she finds out" I ask. "When i was still at school we spent so much time together and Ruby was fine with it." He asked. She was fine with it but i don't want to hurt her feelings. "Fine but if this gets out of hand than this has to stop." I said. "Yes my lady."he said. I blushed a bit and we walked together. We talked about the gold and about other stuff. When it was time to go separate ways i kissed him in the cheek and went home. I really hope Ruby doesn't find out.