Choice "part two"

Since you feel guilty you left the tour but didn't get fired because your manager just didn't care no more.

A few days later...

You come back to the tour and it's the last day. So you get the stuff that you didn't bring back and go to the airport. And then your girlfriend texts you saying "I wanna see other people
" so you start getting emotional. Minutes later you eat and suddenly a ketchup bottle fell next to your seat. And you met this girl. You say hi to her and you start blushing. When you got back to Korea you sleep til the next day.

8 hours later...

You wake up and take a walk outside and suddenly you meet that same girl from the flight yesterday. So you walk up to her and say "hi, do you remember me from the flight?". She remembers you and asks for your name. You tell her your name and she says her name also which is Cheayong. And you realize that she's from Twice. So she asks too if you wanna go out for coffee and you say yes. While you and Cheayong are at Starbucks she asks for your number. You tell her your number and she does the same thing back. After you finish drinking your coffee you wait on Cheayong to finish her's because you didn't want her to be lonely at the table.

Two days later...

She asks you to go with her to her house and then you said yes to go with her. So you two drive to her house which is where all the Twice members live. You and Cheayong go to her house and all the Twice members see you and then they freak out. They ask who you are and you said your name. Then they start shipping you and Cheayong. Minutes later Cheayong asks you if you wanna go to her room with her to do some things so you say yes. Then she asks you to be your girlfriend and then you and Cheayong start grinding on the bed and Jeongyeon and Nayeon see what you two are doing. So they tell the others and you two have been grinding on the bed for 20 minutes and you did it in the dark so Jihyo turns on the lights. You two stop for a moment and look at Jihyo awkwardly for a moment and tell her nothing happened and you tell her to turn the light off. Then you keep going for three more minutes and then you say you gotta go and you kiss good night because it's 9:00PM. So you leave and the other Twice members see you leave. And Cheayong tells you to wait for a moment and she tells you that she enjoyed it and then you leave. You go back home and they found out that you were grinding with Cheayong and they were proud of you. Because you got a girl. She texts you asking if you wanna do it again on Tuesday so you said yes to the offer. And then you sleep and tell her good night.

THE END of this chapter

This chapter is for the BTS army and Twice fans do this is unexpected