Chapter one

Hi

I know I have shocked a few of you. But this is also reality it happens to married women's as well as to unmarried women. In some cases the man stays in other cases the man lefts but I'm not blaming the men or women I'm blaming the one who has changed the relationship the culprit. As many women close their self and their partners have no chance to help.

So let's start with the chapter 😊

Ragini was lying on the bed like a lifeless body. Her pain wasn't healing she was weak and her weakness was like a pain for Laksh. He felt so helpless since the incident happened he has never left her side.

Laksh was living with her in one room. He has changed to house they are back at their family house.

AP come to him. "Laksh How is she now?". Laksh looked at her. His eyes were red and swollen he had cried a lot and hasn't slept well. He shook his head. "Maa no changes! She still gets attacks!". He hugs his Mom and hold on her. AP caresses his head. "Laksh you don't worry! I'm sure your love and support will help her out of this misery. Something like this is unbearable for a woman, yet we women are strong to fight back you have to give her the strength!".

Laksh looked at his mother. "Maa you said it and it sounds so easy, but we both know this will be a very difficult way! She needs time and I'm giving her the time. But keeping her like this is wrong but I'm scared what she might do to herself if I won't give her the medicine! What if she harms herself? I can't live without her!". He cries on his mother's lap.

AP couldn't imagine the pain of Ragini neither couldn't she imagine the fear of Laksh. But she was there for them at their toughest time. Everyone of the Maheshwari family become a support for Ragini. As soon as they got to know about the incident they come and helped Laksh with the formalities of the hospital and police. Till date they haven't found the man who has done this to his wife. Only Ragini could give an useful advice!.

The inspector said if she could remember anything of his habit his way of behaviour the smallest thing which indicated to his character then they could make a profile of him. They don't have any clues which could lead to the culprit.

Laksh looked at Ragini's lifeless body. "Maa I failed to save her. On our marriage I took the oath to keep her far from all crimes. I would be there for her support. I will be her shield and will protect her. But I come late... too late and she got hurt... too much!". Here Laksh was blaming himself for Ragini's situation.

"If I had come earlier then nothing like this would have happened! She would be normal and happy! Not sad and broken!". He cries again.

AP shook her head. "Laksh you don't know what would have happened please don't curse yourself for her state. I'm not saying that if you would have been there that nothing would have happened but it could have been worst. What if the goon come with a weapon somehow he scared her! She could be death and you too! We don't know if it was a rape attack or a robbery. The goon could have changed his mind the moment he got to know about Ragini's presence!". AP tried to explain him not to blame himself.

Laksh shook his head. "I know they told me that I might have disturbed him. When I come home! He hit me and runaway! But I was unconscious if he wanted to steal he could I'm sure he come for her! That only makes sense for me! He come for her. Not for stealing and the day the bastard is found I will kill him! He ruined the life of my Ragini! I won't spare him!". Laksh was angry secretly he had done some investigation by his own.

AP come with food. "Laksh here please eat this you haven't eaten anything properly. I know you are scared and tensed for her but if you won't eat then you won't have the energy to find the man and fight for her. If you will fall weak who will support her then? Please eat for her!".

Laksh nods half heartily. AP left the room and Laksh ate a little bit of the food. He closed the door and removes the fake wall paper. A white board was hidden there. He had made a mind map...

___

Please comment and vote

In advance information Ragini will get back her consciousness and Laksh will be her support! And more !!!