Chapter 10 - Hickey

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, really." I assured him as I pulled him in a hug. I sniff his hair and relaxes at his intoxicating scent.

"It is still my fault." He mumbles. "I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me anymore." He cried again as he grip my shirt tightly. "I hate myself for being so weak."

"Baby.." I lifted his chin up to look at me. "Your only fault here is you have a pretty face." He looked at me confused. "If you're not pretty, I wouldn't have dragged you with me and Chanyeol wouldn't beat me up." I said, booping his red nose. I chuckled as he burried his face on my chest out of embarrassment.

"Can you just please stop saying that out of nowhere?!" He whined.

"Sorry can't help it."

💫💫💫

"What? You wanted me to tend on you bruises? No way." He exclaimed.

"That's the reason why I'm here Tae. You told me a few minutes ago that this is your fault. You should take responsibilty for this." I reasoned out and he pouted.

"But you said my only fault here is that I have a pretty face." He blurted out but gets embarrassed right away. I chuckled at his cuteness.

"Please." I beg him acting to be all pained again.

He frustratedly grab his hair. "I suck at this you know. What if you die?" His eyes widen in horror.

Oh my god. He's so pure.

"Who would die just because of bruises?" I asked in disbelief.

"You can be infected and die!" He said with a duh tone.

"You're unbelievable."

He sigh. "I suck at this. I suck at everything." He mumbled, looking down.

I hate it when he thinks he can't do anything.

"Maybe you're good at sucking something else." I said, smirking at him. He looked at me confused. "Maybe, you're good at sucking d-"

I wasn't able to finish my sentence when he yelled at me. "Don'y you dare say tht word." He threatened, pointing at me.

"What?" I laughed at his reaction. "I was going to say-"

"NO!" He exclaimed and covered his ears. "Spare me from your uncensored words."

I laughed so hard that I was caught off guard when he jump into me, covering my mouth and muffling my laughs.

I'm still sitting on the couch and he was sitting on my lap, straddling me.

Fuck. What the hell?
I can feel my raging hormones having him so near to me, his intoxicating smell invading my nose.

Get a grip of yourself Jeongguk. I scolded myself mentally as I tried my best to keep my hands away from him.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" A knock was heard on his door a few times.

"Y-yes mom." He stutter as he answers the woman.

"Are you with someone?"

"No- I'm alone."

"Then, what are all those noises?"

"Well- uh. I was watching some movies before going to bed." He reasoned out. I grabbed his hand that was covering my mouth.

Fuck that. I can't control myself. Not when he was sitting on my lap, straddling me and keeps on shuffling from time to time.

He gulps as I pinned his hands on his side and sniff his neck, inhaling his strawberry scent.

I know found my new favorite scent.

His breathe hitched the moment I connect my lips in his skin, softly sucking into it.

"Oh. Okay, but don't stay too late. You still have classes tomorrow."

"Y-yes m-mom." He manages to say before he whimpers from my kiss.

"You smell so good baby." I complimented as I trail my nose up and down the side of his neck. "And I like the way you're straddling me." I wink at him making him blush a bright red.

He hurriedly stood up from my lap and back away. His hand touches the part of his neck I was kissing awhile ago.

"Did you just?"

"Yes, I did."

He runs to his bathroom to check the hickey I left on his neck. I would love to see his reaction.

💫💫💫
[A/N]

I'm so happy with 200+ reads. 😭

And for whoever edited this picture, bless you. 💦

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY. 💜

PS: Probably be updating again later. 😍

I purple you. 💜