When will you notice?: info

Anna Tanner was only 13 years old when she found out she wasn't her father, Felix Tanner's daughter. After her so-called truthful mother, Kate Tanner told her father or so Anna thought. So being a the good parent Felix always was he kicked Anna's mother out and forced her to take Anna with her because he knew that he was doing the right thing. So after she moved to Beacon Hills to live with her older brother Derek Hale after her mother dumped her on Derek's doorstep. After she moved in and when she first got to Beacon Hills she fell head over heels for Scott McCall, she always tried her hardest to get Scott McCall to notice her, failing over and over again. But then out of nowhere Scott starts to notice her, but he is acting strange as strange as her brother does. Which is all the time. Could it be possible they both are hiding something from her and she possibly getting more than she bargained for? Could her mother possibly put Anna in danger?

Me: I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF! I DO OWN SCOTT MCCALL AND STILES

STILINSKI THOUGH!

Scott & Stiles: You do NOT own us!

Me: Oh Stiles? *grins flirting with him*

Stiles: Uh yes? *gulps feeling intimidated*

Me: *holds up a cookie* Can I own you and marry you if I give you this cookie?

Stiles: Heck yes you can! Now give me cookie! *happily clings to her*

Me: Here you go *gives him the cookie, he eats half of it and gives me the

other half which I eat*