Jules was silent after Dani talked. The latter stood up and gave me a hug. "I am sorry about that Ate Bea. Please know that I love you." Dani whispered to my ear.

"Thank you baby girl. I love you, too." I said while rubbing her back.

***End of Flashback

I shook my head while suppressing my laugh. How can I be this lucky? Being loved by Thirdy made me feel so fortunate, but being loved by his whole family, it made me feel blessed.

I automatically stood up when Dani appeared with a smile on her face. She held my hand and started walking a little bit fast. Dani looks so cute holding a bucket of popcorn on her other hand. She really looked so excited.

Dani and I entered the movie house and we found a perfect spot from the theater screen. Dani immediately slouched on the LA-Z-boy chair while tapping the other seat. It felt so good seeing her this happy.

The movie started and both of us were silently watching. I was really hooked on the story, realizing things about reality, life and love. But I panicked when I heard sobs from Dani. I quickly gave my hanky to her and held her head to lean on my shoulder. She hugged my arm and all throughout the movie, she was crying.

We were heading the exit and Dani was still quiet. Her eyes were so puffy.

"Dani, are you okay? Sobrang maga ng mata mo. Hindi tayo pwedeng umuwi ng ganyan ka. Baka magalit sa akin sila Mama at Papa pati ang Kuya mo." I said while rubbing her back.

"Sorry Ate, nadala lang sa movie." Dani said, scratching her head.

Both of us laughed. "Sige, tambay muna tayo sa coffee shop. Okay lang sayo?" Her eyes twinkle while nodding repeatedly.

Dani and I stayed at Starbucks with our favorite frappuccino, Dark Mocha and Java Chip, and cheesecakes for dessert. I grabbed the chance to ask Dani some questions, the thing that was bothering me since yesterday.

"Dani, yesterday kasi while Mama and I were talking, she was too emotional about your Kuya Thirdy." I paused for a second and Dani just gave me a small smile. "I wonder what happened to your Kuya when he was young."

Dani sipped her coffee first. "Ammm Ate Bea, wala po bang nakukwento si Kuya sayo about his childhood?"

I shook my head while taking a bite of cheesecake.

"I don't know Ate pero I think, hindi dapat ako ang magkwento sayo." Dani said then smile. "You better asked him na lang Ate or wait for him na magkwento. Pero one thing is for sure, sobrang happy na talaga ng Kuya ko. And it's all because of you Ate Bea. Salamat ah."

I just nodded and forced myself to smile. Maybe I should ask Thirdy about it na lang.

"And Ate, thank you for today po ah. Sobrang nag enjoy ako." Nagside hug sya sa akin and I can see happiness on her face.

"You're always welcome, Dani." I said and kissed her temple.

"Sorry Ate kung clingy ako. Alam mo naman, only girl tapos bunso pa. Si Ate Ly naman busy." She even pout after saying it. Super cute. "This is my first time kasi to have a date with my Ate." That's the reason why she's so hyper.

"Ofcourse, this wouldn't be the last baby girl." Her face lighten up and smiled from ear to ear.

"Yehey. Thank you Ate. I love you talaga."