I Hope you'll take my Heart as yours- Dirk Strider/Jake English

Your name is Jake English and you are in love with your best bro, Dirk Strider. You wonder if he'd ever feel the same way about you, The possibility that that could happen makes your heart flutter. You wonder if he ever noticed how you truly felt for him. Why did you keep denying to Roxy and Jane that you felt absolutely nothing for the Strider? All you ever thought about was him. When your alone.. all you ever thought about was HIM. All that you could be, where this thing could go if you ever got up the guts to tell him how you felt. Was he crazy..or was he falling in love?.. Your breath always catches in your throat, when you both lock eyes for longer than expected. Especially when he bothers to take off those ridiculous shades, so you could see his mesmerizing bright orange eyes. Sometimes you just stared into his beautiful eyes, like you were being hypnotized. That was usually when Dirk snapped his fingers in your face asking you what you were staring at, and you usually look away, your cheeks blushing deeply. It always crossed your mind, when you two were spending time together, if it could ever be more. You were currently lying in your bed, with a sigh, Brobots’ robotic arm wrapped around your waist. You accidentally think aloud. “Does he even know?..” You say with a sigh. You blush deeply when you realize what you had just said. “How is he gonna know if you don’t give him the proper signals or tell his ass?” Brobot responds emotionlessly, which causes you to blush deeply. Fuck. You had thought aloud again.. Suddenly, your phone vibrated. You unlocked your phone, checking your messages. You went on Pesterchum, only to be greeted with messages from your best bro(and all-time crush), Dirk Strider.

TimeusTestified [TT] has started pestering GolathasTerror [GT]

TT: Hey Jake

TT: want to come over tonight or shit

GT: Yeah!

GT: sounds dandy :B

GT: I'll see you later then ol chum!

GolathasTerror [GT] ceased pestering TimeusTestified [TT]

After about an hour, you are now at the Striders’ apartment, lying with Dirk on the couch, watching another one of his shitty ‘ironic’ movies. You smile softly, having your head lying on his chest. He smiles down at you with his bright orange eyes. You feel your heart flutter. You smile back. “Jake..there's something I want to know.” Dirk asks, kind of nervously. Why was he nervous? Striders were never nervous. “Do you...do you like me?..” He murmurs softly. You feel your face heat up. “I...Uh..” You stutter. You both knew that either of you would’ve outright said no if you didn’t this just proved that you did in fact, like the Strider. Your eyes widen, as you feel a pair of plush, warm lips pressed against yours. Your green eyes widen, blushing deeply. He..he liked you back. You feel your heart skip a beat. He eyes slide close, as you melt into the kiss, kissing him back softly. You soon pull away, looking up into his beautiful, bright orange eyes, smiling sheepishly. ‘I love you too, ol’ chap..” You murmur, before pressing another soft kiss to the Striders lips. You hoped this was how this would turn out. Dirk Strider had stolen your heart.