...

"Harry, do you think you can come to the Three Broomsticks at around midday? It's rather important." Hermione said, reading a letter she'd gotten from the mail at the table. It was Breakfast, and Harry had been giddy all morning, looking foward to spending the day with Draco.

"But Hermione, I planned to spend the whole day with... someone. Can't it wait?" Harry bargained.

"No Harry, I'm sorry. But it's important. I don't care if you bring him along just be there. It'll only last an hour or so." Hermione insisted. Harry did not argue. He knew Hermione probably had good reason. Didn't mean Harry had to like it.

Harry met with Draco in the room of requirement after breakfast. He changed his robes and his hair colour. He didn't mess with the colour of his eyes though. Harry enjoyed looking into the misty silver, and no one was going to notice. Anyways, He didn't want to risk the spell going wrong and Draco going blind or something.

"Disgrace to Slytherin, this is." Draco sneered at his robes, unhappy that he was being forced to wear the Gryffindor colours once more.

"Do you want to go with me or not?" Harry demanded. Draco grimmaced.

"I do. Let me have house pride, will you? Just because there are gits in my house doesn't mean it's not the best house. Cause it is the best house. In case you didn't know." Draco gave a sly smile and Harry rolled his eyes.

"Alright. Sure. But Gryffindor's head of house is Professor McGonagall. Your head of house is Snape the Slime Ball'.  I think that's enough said. Gryffindor easily beats Slytherin." Harry said smugly.

"Oh that is so not fair." Draco argued.

"Isn't it?" Harry smirked and Draco rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Lets go, Potter." Draco started off down the hall.

"You're going the wrong way." Harry laughed and Draco turned and started walking the other direction, an annoyed look on his face.

"I'm kidding you were going the right direction."

"You are the absolute worst. Why are you the way that you are? Every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not that way." Draco said with a huff. Harry just laughed harder.

Five minutes later they were travelling through the stuffy passage to Honeydukes, the invisibility cloak in Harry's left hand.

"How the hell did you figure out this was here?" Draco asked, looking curiously around the passage. Harry pulled out the Maurauder's map.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good."

Draco took the map from his hand and studied it.

"It's the freak map you had when we were going up to your Common Room. This is crazy, how'd you get a hold of it?"

"Ever wonder how Fred and George got around so easily?" Harry smiled smugly. He wasn't going to mention that his dad, a convict escaped from Azkaban  and Professor Lupin had created the map. Too much to explain.

"You have free reign over Hogwarts with this and that cloak of yours. Bloody hell." He exclaimed.

As Harry began to notice they were nearing the trap door to the Honeyduke's cellar, he pressed his fingers to his lips, signaling Draco to be quiet. When they reached it, they silently listened to see if they could hear if any one was there. Once they were sure that it was silent behind the door, Harry draped the cloak around the two of them. With difficulty, they carefully pushed through the trap door.