McDonald Randomness

(HOLY SHIT I COMPLETELY DITCHED THIS BOOK
AH
AHH
AHHHHHH!!!
IM SORRY EVERYONE
PLEASEDON'TBEMADATMEILOVEYOUALL T^T
*HUGS YOU ALL*
IM SORRY ;3;
AND I AM SORRY FOR MY WEIRD BEHAVIOR THIS CHAPTER
I AM VERY HYPER
WHEEEEEE! *Rolls around*
MY PROFILE PIC MAKES ME LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE... I THINK?
BUT I AM ALL JUST FLUFFY AND IM A HYPER BEAN
...
BUT I HAVE RETURNED FROM MCDONALDS XD
ANYONE CARE FOR SOME CHYKEN NUG NUGS?

"Man oh man, I really did exercise it off. I am hungry again," Jasmine giggled, stuffing a big mac in her mouth hole. You giggle as you grabbed some fries and began to eat them too.

"I can see that," You pointed to her with your free hand. You watch as you see her put the burger down and grabbed for her soda, placing her lips on the straw and began to chug it.

"Woah, slow down! You're going to be sick!" You raised your hands and repeatedly brought them down, signaling her to stop it, and get some help.

Everyone around you guys turned your  way, watching Jasmine as she devours her food

Everyone around you guys turned your way, watching Jasmine as she devours her food. She is like a vacuum cleaner, it's all there and the next second it's almost all gone.

"nO SHAME!" She spoke in the midst of her feasting. You laugh a bit as you took out your phone to see that you got another message from Sheryl.

Yehet, Stollen Thine Jams: Im at McDonalds for lunch
Mwahaha

___: Woah, were here at McDonalds right now!
It is open 24/7 here, surprisingly people are here this late still

Yehet, Stollen Thine Jams: Yassss twinsies

___: Here, my friend Jasmine would kill me is she finds this out
But...

You began to record Jasmine eating her lunch, looking like a demon feasting on her mortal enemies. Of course, she was too engulfed in her food that she never realized that you were recording in the first place.

You held in your laughter, knowing that if she'd hear you, she'd look up and instantly know you were recording. It's quite obvious when people record you, because the camera is basically on you, they are looking in one certain spot -- you on the screen, and they don't move, don't look much relaxed... Plus, you'd get the feeling anyway.

___: *Sent Video*

Yehet, Stollen Thine Jams: Omg that's priceless
Tbh that's a mood

___: She's just a giant mood herself

"(Y/N)..." You look up to see Jasmine looking at you with a pout, twiddling her thumbs. You furrow your brows in confusion, wondering why she is wearing such a sour expression. She looks down at the table and back up at you.