Part title

His hand trailed up my thigh, getting higher and higher, my heart beating faster, my face growing more scared, but also angry. I looked up at Ms. Klide, her back turned to us. I raised my hand shakily and cleared my throat. She turned around and called on me, "Mel, do you have a question?" I shook my head letting the fear show on my face, a tear dropping from my ear, I could feel the warmth of the water roll down my face. She looked at my concerned when I asked if I could be excused. She nodded and walked me to the door of my 2nd period math class. "Do you want me to send Jacob, I'll tell him where you went."
"Yea that would be fine, could you tell him I'd be in the aud?"
"Sure, come back in about 10 minutes if you're feeling better."
"Thank you, Ms.Klide." And at that I walked away. I started to sprint to the aud, I knew sitting there would help me feel better and I wanted to get there as soon as I could.
As I was running I ran into something, hard! I fell to ground and heard someone's feet thumping, then I saw black, I could feel, heat or say anything.

Mikes POV
I walked into the school to help Ms.Klide with her math class, I wanted to be a math teacher and she said I could help with her class. As I walking through the halls I saw someone on the ground, as I got closer I recognized it as Mel! I ran to help her and some other guy was already there trying to wake her up. I made my way to her and asked what happened.
"She was running around the corner and ran into Paul," the guy kneeling beside her said. "I'm Jacob by the way, Mel's friend, and you are?"
"I'm Mike, Mel's friend as well we know each other from church, known her for 3-4 years now." I said scooping her up and asking where the nurses office was. "Through the aud then go left and it will be on the right hand side." Someone, I'm guessing Paul said.
"Thanks," I gave a quick smile and carried Mel to the nurses office.                                                                When I got to the nurses office I gently put Mel down on the couch, the nurse came into the room and quickly took her temperature. I could feel the sweat on my hands as I sat down. I was nervous I didn't want anything to happen to her. She was only in Grade 10 and I did not want to lose her so quickly, I didn't want her to be hurt. If only I knew how this happened, why she was running, why she was crying.