{ お父さん / 🕊

──────────────────
MARK TUAN .

Woah , Mark - I love you so damn much

Woah , Mark - I love you so damn much . You mean so much to me . My day always feel pretty incomplete if I don't get to talk to you . I'm so thankful to have you in my life . You always take care of me and give me so much love and affection ; I feel bad never being able to give it back or explain to a full extent how much i love you .

It amazes me how you made me little so quickly . I always knew i had an extra soft spot it me but you're the one who really brought it out . god - you take care of me so well and i never want to disappoint you or see you upset . You make me fanboy to myself and leave me thinking , " damn , how did i get so lucky ? How the hell did this man change me so quickly and jurasticly ? "

You're such a great husband  . I love the way that whenever I'm upset you'll play with my hair and tell me how much you love me . Even though you like to tease me , it's one of the things that makes being with you great - but there's tons of those . You never fail to bring a smile to my face or to make me eager . I love the way you smiles like an idiot when you think I'm not looking , and I love the way you pull me into your lap and hold me . every about being with you is just so peaceful and perfect .

But the thing that I love the most , is you . Honestly , I caught feelings for you pretty quickly - how could I not ? You're so gentle and loving , I couldn't imagine not being with you . My love for you is unconditional . I hate seeing you sad and I hate when you put yourself down . Though they're is not such thing as "perfect" , in my eyes , that's exactly what you are , perfect . Even if you are one of least elegant men out their , you're mine . You may be silly and clusty , but it's one of the cutest things ever .

The point is , i love you so damn much . I don't think there's anything you could do to change that . At this point you could step on my throat and I'd still be okay with it - not to be weird or anything . Honestly , you may have never seen how much of an asshole I really am , I still feel like you know me so well . I'm so damn blessed to have you , I don't know what I did in my past life to deserve you but I must of been pretty fucking amazing

In conclusion : I love you a whole damn lot and I hate timezones , I would say they can smd but they don't deserve that good .

I love you Markie.

──────────────────