Chapter 6; The Warriors of Kyoshi

Start from the beginning

Aang continues to ride the Koi, and Katara says, "He looks pretty good out there."

Sokka relies with an, "Are you kidding me? The fish is doing all the work."

I bring my input in and say, "Says the one who couldn't ride a Hog Monkey." And I laugh at my brothers offended face.

A second later Katara and I run and try to stop Appa from eating strange berries on a bush. "So, Aang, huh." Katara teases me as we finish getting the berries away from Appa. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." I mumble and look at the berries so she doesn't see my blush. 

"Oh, I think you know what I'm talking about." She teases. She opens her mouth, probably to tease me more but gets interrupted by yelling.

We run over and Katara asks our brother what was wrong.

"Aang's in trouble." Sokka didn't elaborate, and he didn't need to as we both saw what was worrying him so much.

"Aang!" I yell.

"Get out of there!" Katara warns. All three of us end up waving our arms above us, trying to get his attention. It worked but he took t the wrong way and waved to us, smiling.

Aang was flung off the Koi fish he was riding and yelled once he saw a fin of the monster that was chasing after us. Once Aang got back to land, he crashed into Sokka and the monster went away. Katara and I run to the boys, one of which was groaning in pain, and the other putting his clothes back on.

"What was that thing?" Katara asks them.

Aang replies with an "I don't know" 

Sokka quickly says "Well, lets not stick around to find out." and wipes his ands together and finish by saying "Time to hit the road."

We never did hit the road as a group of people jumped down from the trees and surrounded us. Sokka was taken backwards and Katara's hoodie was pushed down on her head so she couldn't see. Aang was then yanked from the front and Momo tried flying upwards but got trapped in a bag arms down, his head still out. That only left me. Our ambushers were in fact women, something that made me very pleased. They tried the tactics they used on the others, none of which worked as I gathered some water from the lake. I pushed three of the women out of the way with my water and flipped another on her back. I was then grabbed by the arm and they tied me up with the others, making me fall on top of someone as they tied a blindfold on me.

"Or we could... stay a while." Sokka says and I gulp nervously.

They tied us all to a large wooden post, putting me in between my brother and Aang.

"You four have some explaining to do." A man tells us.

"And if you don't answer all of our questions, we're throwing you back in the water with the Unagi." It was a woman voice this time, and I assume she is apart of the group that ambushed us.

"Show you're selves, cowards!" Sokka demands and our blindfolds were taken off of us.

"Who are you? Where are the men that ambushed us?" My brother questions.

"Their were no men. We ambushed you. Now tell us, who are you and what are you doing here?" She raised her hand and pointed at him while she said the last part.

"Wait a second. There is no way a bunch of girls took us down." Sokka laughs and sends Aang a look, like he was making sure Aang agreed with him.

"A bunch of girl, huh? The Unagi will eat well tonight." She grabs Sokka's shirt and he shrinks back, intimidated.

"No don't hurt him!" My sister yells. "He didn't mean it. My brother's just an idiot some times." Katara explains and the girl lets go of his shirt.