7 days in his life-Part 1

First day
Blade spent the day with Magnus and Alec, Magnus was sitting on the ground cross legged as Alec was sitting in a chair watching them, Blade was sitting in front of Magnus with he's legs crossed too. Magnus eyes turn to cat as he looks at Blade "can you do this for me?". Blade looks at Magnus and nods staying quiet still. Blade closed he's eyes and thought about something as he opened he's eyes back up they were like Magnus cat eyes but they were black as he looks at Magnus. Magnus looks at him and nods "good job". Alec was sitting there as he looks at Blade a bit surprised as he looks at the black eyes but shakes it off and looks back at Magnus.  Magnus keeps looking at Blade and started to train him how to use magic.
Later that day Magnus walks out of the room with Blade holding he's hand. Magnus looks at Alec who was drinking water as Alec turns and looks at them both "is it my go?". Magnus nods at him "yes it's your go" he turned to Blade and knees down so he's eye level with blade. "Blade sweetie, your turn to go with Alec now". Blade stands up as he looks at Alec and let's Magnus hand go as he walks to Alec and looks up at him. Alec looks down at him and puts a hand out so blade can hold it "Come on, let's go learn about bows and arrows." Blade takes he's hand as he nods at Alec. Alec takes Blade back to the room they were in before as Alec see his bow and arrows on a table.
Alec walks over with Blade to the table. "Do you know what they are" Alec points to the bow and arrows on the table. Blade looks over at them and shakes he's head at him. Alec nods "it's fine if you don't know, but they are called bow and arrows, can you say that?" Alec looks at Blade. Blade looks up at Alec "....bow and... arrows". Alec smiles at him "good boy, now I'm going to show you how to use them". Blade nods at Alec as he looks at the bow and arrows again.
Alec and blade come out near dinner time as they walk into the kitchen looking at Magnus, Magnus turns and looks at Alec and Blade with a smile "what do you want for dinner Blade?". Blade looks at him "...pizza please?". Magnus nods at him and smiles "I'll be there In a second". Alec picks up blade and holds him as Alec walks to the table as he sits blade down on he's chair as Alec sits down. Magnus comes out with pizza on a plate as he clicks he's fingers and plates appear. Magnus puts the pizza down on the table as he sits down and starts eating with Blade and Alec. Blade looks at both of them and smiles.
Second day
Blade was sitting in the kitchen eating cornflakes as Magnus and Alec walk in and smile at Blade. Magnus looks at Blade "Blade want to go Shopping for clothes today?" Blade nods at them as Alec walks next to Magnus. Alec smiles at him "why don't you eat up". Blade nods at Alec and finishes he's cornflakes as he gets off he's chair and walks up to them. Magnus looks at Alec "you can carry him there and I'll carry him back". Alec nods and looks at Blade as he knees Down so Blade can go into he's arms. Blade gets up and walks to Alec and goes in he's arms as Alec picks up blade and stands up as he holds Blade. Alec holds Blade as he looks at Magnus "let's go". Magnus looks at them and Smiles as he starts walking to the door. Alec keeps holding Blade as he follows Magnus. They all walk outside the house.
Magnus, Alec and Blade get to the shopping place, as Magnus,Alec and Blade walk inside. Magnus starts walking inside with Alec walking next to him holding Blade in he's arms. Blade looks around the place with wide eyes near being in a building like this before. Magnus walks to the clothes shop as Alec puts blade down on the ground. Blade looks at the Clothes shop as he stays near Alec and Magnus. Magnus looks at Blade "what color clothes do you want?"Blade looks up at Magnus ".....black". Magnus nods at him with a smile, Magnus starts walking to the black clothes in kids. Alec follows Magnus with Blade right in the middle.
They walk out of the clothes shop as Blade is hugging a bag with his black clothes in it. Alec looks at Magnus "why don't we get some ice cream before we leave?". Magnus looks at Alec and nods "sure". Magnus,Alec and Blade walk to the ice cream shop to get ice cream.
Magnus,Alec and Blade in Magnus arms licking he's ice cream slowly and holding he's bag closely.Magnus keeps holding Blade as he looks at him "was the ice cream good?" . Blade looks at Magnus and nods "...yes" he finishes the ice cream.
Third day
Blade was sitting on the couch watching tv, as Magnus and Alec walk into the living room. And sits down on the couch with Blade. They sit there for 5 mins holding Blade close, as Magnus looks at the time "look at that I need to go, to get something". He says as he gets up from the couch and looks at them "I'll be right back." Blade and Alec look up at him as they both nod and say bye as Magnus walks out of the house going to the shops to get Blade a iPad.
Blade looks at Alec with a 'am I allowed to lay my head on your chest' look. Alec looks at him and nods as he hold he's arms out for Blade. Blade quickly goes into Alec arms and curls up as he lays he's head on Alec chest. Alec holds Blade closely as he looks back at the t.v. Blade looks back at the tv and starts watching it with Alec.
Blade was asleep as Alec holds him closely, Magnus walks into the room holding the new iPad as he looks at blade and stays quiet so blade can sleep. He holds the iPad up to show Alec he got it. Alec looks at him and nods as he looks down at blade and whispers to Magnus "want me to wake him?". Magnus walks to the couch and sits down as he nods at Alec. Alec slowly shakes Blade a bit "wake up sweetie". Blade slowly wakes up at the shake and voice as he opens he's eyes and looks at Alec and Magnus as he see something in Magnus hand and looks at Magnus puzzled. Magnus hands it to Blade "here open it". Blade slowly takes it as he opens it slowly and see it's a iPad as he looks at Magnus smiling "..thank you" he hugs Magnus and Alec tightly smiling. Magnus and Alec helps blade start it up and helps him download games that blade will like and play. Blade,Alec and Magnus sit there playing it.